AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Was trying to return my size 10 yesterday at footlocker.

Its crazy how some of these store managers run their store.

I get to the store and the convo goes like this,

ME- I bought these shoes online and I would like to return them (shoes are still in the double brown box they shipped in)
HIM- Do you have a receipt?
ME- Yes
HIM- Starts telling me about their rules and how online purchases need to be shipped and returned to the factory. Once they get the shoes, they inspect the shoes and then issue me a refund. This can take 2-3 WEEKS. AND "THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO TO HELP" he says.
ME- 2-3 WEEKS :x ???? NAhhh Im good.

As Im saying Nahh Im good, he opens the box and notice its a jordan box and takes out the shoes and says
HIM- :wow: Oh Wow the Jordan 13. and in my size too.
ME- Well thanks for your hel............
HIM- I can give you a gift card for the full amount or return it to your debit card.
ME- :stoneface: Snatch my shoes and walk out.

Dude follows me out and was pretty much begging me to sell him the shoes.

I tell him theres nothing I can do to help him and exit the mall.

I ended up selling on craigslist for 200. Only reason I sold was because I got the BRED 4 from Finishline restock and these were the shoes I really wanted.

These Footlocker Managers are some shady *** people.

ME- I bought these shoes online and I would like to return them (shoes are still in the double brown box they shipped in)
ME- Yes
HIM- Starts telling me about their rules and how online purchases need to be shipped and returned to the factory. Once they get the shoes, they inspect the shoes and then issue me a refund. This can take 2-3 WEEKS. AND "THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO TO HELP" he says.

As Im saying Nahh Im good, he opens the box and notice its a jordan box and takes out the shoes and says
HIM- I can give you a gift card for the full amount or return it to your debit card.

I ended up selling on craigslist for 200. Only reason I sold was because I got the BRED 4 from Finishline restock and these were the shoes I really wanted.

thats what happens when people speak before thoroughly knowing the situation. if dude would have been smooth about it, he could have gotten them shoe and given you your refund. instead, he mouthed off because he didnt want a refund coming from his store's daily sales then realize he had some "heat" being put in his store when it was already too late :smh:

ME- Yes

ive done the exact same thing...lame *** fnl manager by me tried the same bs..

dudes heart was broken cuz he couldnt give me retail & shipping after being a lil ***** when he could have took them & bought them back on the disco & made a sell to offset the return for the day

Last edited:
It's ok, I'm probably going to double up on the white/black ones. It's a better colorway and they look to have done them as good or better than the playoffs. Leather > Mesh on retro 13s.

Mins also shipped via FedEx finally yesterday. Although only half my orde shipped, still waiting for my 5s to get shipped. 

Same deal here. Finally shipped out my re-stock pair via FedEx priority instead of the usual UPS ground. Just glad they didn't no stock my order

FUN FACT:

On the Jordan 13's after a certain point, the retro's JORDAN tag at the bottom of the tongue has "JORDAN" on the flip side of that tag.

for this retro and I expect the upcoming 13 retro's it has "XIII" written on the flip side of the tag instead.

KINDA COOL. I guess.......

:D

Last edited:

ME- Yes
ME- 2-3 WEEKS
sick.gif
???? NAhhh Im good.

HIM-
eek.gif
Oh Wow the Jordan 13. and in my size too.
ME-
indifferent.gif
Snatch my shoes and walk out.

haha dumbasses that's what they get if i worked there i would say if they dont want the shoes give them their hard earned money back suck it up and take the L its just shoes in the end

thats what happens when people speak before thoroughly knowing the situation. if dude would have been smooth about it, he could have gotten them shoe and given you your refund. instead, he mouthed off because he didnt want a refund coming from his store's daily sales then realize he had some "heat" being put in his store when it was already too late :smh:
It's because when they do a return it comes out of whoever does the transactions little sales records. I've talked to managers about it. I was given **** trying to return other shoes that weren't popular at all, they don't like returning ANYTHING! My girl goes to take back some ps sz shoes and they said, "we don't have enough cash". R u ******g serious? ****

It's because when they do a return it comes out of whoever does the transactions little sales records. I've talked to managers about it. I was given **** trying to return other shoes that weren't popular at all, they don't like returning ANYTHING! My girl goes to take back some ps sz shoes and they said, "we don't have enough cash". R u ******g serious? ****

i know how it works. they only like returning things that are convenient for them. dudes story is consistent with what im saying.

i know how it works. they only like returning things that are convenient for them. dudes story is consistent with what im saying.
Yup thanks bro dude screwed himself in those 13s though. That's why u shouldn't give a customer who paid cash **** for trying to return something within their 30 day window! People r just so greedy with money it really is the root of ALL evil

Back
Top Bottom