AJ XXX (30)

Hopefully those of us that rocked with these from jump will be able to score a pair 
nerd.gif

arent they europe exclusive?
Yup, but hopefully a couple spots drop them like they did with the 29 and 13 

Un-freaking-believable! These will be next to impossible to get. I'm guessing that they will be a Euro exclusive?
Typically the shoes are exclusive to Europe for the Paris event, but we did see the Lebron Soldier 9 Quai 54 released in the US last year.  Not sure if any other models from the Quai 54 tourney released in the US

Edit* forgot there were some small drops for the 29s and 13s as Grizz said -- these may have been from boutique/small shops? again, foggy memory...

Last edited:
I really don't get this....this is the last XXX....no Westbrook All-Stars....but a galaxy upper with the same midsole/outsole we've gotten a few times already; not to mention this shoe was already semi-released (probably the main reason they're releasing since there's a few pairs from the limited run laying around)...Sorry but the XXX had a very forgettable run.

Last edited:
I really don't get this....this is the last XXX....no Westbrook All-Stars....but a galaxy upper with the same midsole/outsole we've gotten a few times already; not to mention this shoe was already semi-released (probably the main reason they're releasing since there's a few pairs from the limited run laying around)...Sorry but the XXX had a very forgettable run.

I think the consensus was that the XXX was simply a placeholder model. I can def see this having the same fate as the XV though (with a small but loyal fan following).

Putting my business degree logic into play here-I would advise fans of this model to stock up as these will likely not retro for 15+ years and quantities produced will be overall much smaller than other models due to the short product lifespan.

^It's a good thought on stocking up or at least grabbing a couple -- I had a the opportunity to grab a 2nd of the launch pair for significantly cheaper and went for it.  That makes 3 total for me.  MIGHT grab the UNCs eventually  

Fortunate that the achilles thing hasn't given me trouble hooping because everything else is about spot on for me.  Still feel like they could have easily avoide the achilles issue by tightening up the stitching and messing w/ how much padding is there. Could have made a huge difference for those who've had issues

Back
Top Bottom