AJ XXX (30)

I dont care what the shoe was before
I don't care what the shoe is after

I dont give a **** lol

THIS shoe....the one were talkinabout here....ill cop for a good price.

I haven't bought a new jordan since the 23

Im sure a lot of opinions will change next Thursday. it never fails.

They Always change, when the 29's were first shown most laughed and hated them. Look at those same people now, the same will happen with these.

Look at the Kobe 11's, those were also hated and laughed at, those same people are thinking of what ID's the want for that shoe :rofl:

If your looking for appeal wear Retros, but these are made for performance

Seems as if they were trying to go for appeal.... Giant XXX continents on the tongue.... Haven't seen the colorways but I'm sure it was appeal they were chasing. Performance wise they threw the 29 sole on for that...

If they lose that grey toebox and add different midsole and outsole these would bang..... The back shot shows very little Potential

Maybe this will be like 1993. The VIII was released around All Star and then the IX came out in the Fall.

Hopefully we see the XXX1 in the Fall.
I think that's a safe bet
nerd.gif

If they lose that grey toebox and add different midsole and outsole these would bang..... The back shot shows very little Potential
agreed I think the toe is overkill should just be the same color gradient as the middle, or at least no giant jumpman. That is definitely my least favorite part atm other than the stupid outsole with the dumb connector thing. Still waiting for detailed pics to fully grasp the shape of that collar, can't quite picture it clearly yet from these pics.

agreed I think the toe is overkill should just be the same color gradient as the middle, or at least no giant jumpman. That is definitely my least favorite part atm other than the stupid outsole with the dumb connector thing. Still waiting for detailed pics to fully grasp the shape of that collar, can't quite picture it clearly yet from these pics.

Liking the collar it makes the XXX stands out, and the way the black looks grey around it. Also if they use a thick sole something like the 29 sole at the back it will look dope.... No split sole but toss the 29 sole completely.

Last edited:
With a quick glance, looked like a reebok logo hanging off from the back. Lmao. I like the side view, though.

JB needs a overhaul. If I was Michael Jordan I would shut down this line for a complete calendar year to rebuild and reorganize the brand. When JB releases literal crap like this to the public they are insulting the logic and intelligence of consumers. This brand is out of ideas and creativity.

Dont make excuses for this shoe. They had 2 years to work on a 30th anniversary shoe. JB pulls in tens of million of dollars minimum every weekend selling shoes. Their R&D lab should be well funded to produce appealing signatures every year. Nobody is a visonary at JB right now. Just a bunch of yes men that want to have access to shoes early so they can show off or drop vague hints on social media.

Back
Top Bottom