AJ XXX (30)

The Jordan 2012 YOTD is the best sig shoe post XX3. The materials were top quality and performance of the shoe was near perfect. The color blocking is still to this day one of my favorite Jordan sig shoe colorways.
My only gripe was the huge cardboard file cabinet that the shoes came in.

View media item 1815398

I'm hoping the Jordan XXX comes with premium leather and innovative design. I won't be buying if they use the full synthetic uppers they been using for the past few years.

The Jordan 2012 YOTD is the best sig shoe post XX3. The materials were top quality and performance of the shoe was near perfect. The color blocking is still to this day one of my favorite Jordan sig shoe colorways.
My only gripe was the huge cardboard file cabinet that the shoes came in.

View media item 1815398

I'm hoping the Jordan XXX comes with premium leather and innovative design. I won't be buying if they use the full synthetic uppers they been using for the past few years.

After getting the XX8's and XX9's, I had to get rid of the 2012's because they felt like bricks on the court.

The Gloryholes would have been a great design if they didn't have, well, the gloryholes :lol:

Never heard them being called "Gloryholes" LOL

After getting the XX8's and XX9's, I had to get rid of the 2012's because they felt like bricks on the court.

Wow, your feet must be a bit oversensitive :wink: The aj 2012 are neither much heavier nor too bulky to be flexible for a quick player. Sure, the xx8 and xx9 top over them. But the difference isn't that crucial to say they would be like bricks.
Talking about weight, the 21 and quite every air jordans before are definetly heavier than the air jordans since 2011.
The real bulky designs were the og 12.

Last edited:
Wow, your feet must be oversensitive. The aj 2012 are neither much heavier nor too bulky to be flexible for a quick player.
Talking about weight, the 21 and quite every air jordans before are definetly heavier than the air jordans since 2011.
The real bulky designs were the og 12.
if he was just comparing the 2012 to the xx8 and xx9 which can be true. the heaviest air jordans tho i think was the 22. my only pair of those were the SE and they felt heavier than the 12s. tbh, weight of the shoe doesn't mean much to me. i've played in the lebrons which are always heavy, the melos, jordans, kobes, etc. they all have their ups and downs.

i'm not anyone important but thunder play both LA teams in the middle of december so I'm thinking an LA showcase for the 30 since NYC was the last one.  Russell is gonna be premier athlete for the sig shoe so those are my thoughts.  It's gonna be an LA unveiling.  

the yotd 2012 was one of my favs. Its funny, I wear them and young guys don't even know they are the flagship shoe. And when I explain that JB still releases a flagship Jordan shoe every year, they look at me like, "oh ok, thats cool". Retro game isall these guys care about. JB's fault though.

anyone seen the m12 thread? I'm thinking that's a slight hint of what the sole will be like. traction pattern looks similar to the pattern on that supposed 30 clothing we saw earlier in this tread... and the sole looks flatter than the past 2 melos. Hopefully they do the same on the 30 I really think it will suit this design better.

Like one dude said. They need to go classic on the design, premium leather/suede, clean lines, simple monochromatic CW and put crazy tech into it. I'm tired of this synthetic BS. Maybe if I still played I would feel differently. They need to take a page from Adidas on this one. Keep it simple, classic and premium.

Like one dude said. They need to go classic on the design, premium leather/suede, clean lines, simple monochromatic CW and put crazy tech into it. I'm tired of this synthetic BS. Maybe if I still played I would feel differently. They need to take a page from Adidas on this one. Keep it simple, classic and premium.
Folks at JB got no artistic talent whatsoever.

Hi my Name is Tinker & according to the dude above me I have "no artistic talent whatsoever"..

View media item 1816006
Get a grip Bro. I'm not a fan with the 30 either but that's a bold statement.

Last edited:
right. If not on the sig at least on other stuff. They're pretty much just putting out garbage plastic after garbage plastic and making BILLIONS
sick.gif
. I've been wanting them to bring back more team jordans done tastefully and quality. none of this allover red allover blue *******t colorways. There are many 15+ years old classics that have yet to retro, but the other day I was looking in eastbay catalog and they brought back OL'SCHOOLS for crying out loud. I did like 1 colorway of the ol'school but that's it and of course it wasn't even in the catalog
laugh.gif
. idk I just feel like they could give us SOMETHING. Throw us a bone. We don't need ol'schools after only 5 or 6 years, maybe even ever. same with dub zeros man it's just frustrating.

i feel like that is what JB has done this year started with the Super Fly 4 and then CP3.9 and now with the M12. all three shoes to me has a late 90's feel in terms of style and silhouette. 

all these RD changings going on got me

noted

If they would drop this month I'm sure someone who works at a legit jordan retail should know it from nike catalog.
I guess they rather come mid of February 2016. But it's just my guess.

Stil it's weird that nike lately postponed release dates (xx9 and Lbj12)

Back
Top Bottom