AJ XXX (30)

the xv was great. i guess different strokes for different folks

i know alot of college ballers wore them at the time.

once broken in and laced up tight they were good to go

i loved the design because it was designed after a stealth fighter jet

black red was classic

many people hated them though and said they looked like fairy boots which i can kind of see with the woven upper and shape

That was the problem. For people with flat or narrow foot they could not lace them tight enough for a snug fit due to the lacing design.
The forefoot area also creased very awkwardly causing a big hump.
The XV would be better if the toe area was designed more conventional, the lacing starting more on the midfoot area and wider. The tongue also could be sticking out less.

The XV was designed after the X-15 which was an stratosphere supersonic test aircraft and not a stealth fighter. It flew Mach 6.7 but could not take off on its own due to its very short wings.

Last edited:

This is the type of stuff that makes me feel like a waste of life. So clever and genius.
laugh.gif
 here we go with the jb worship. is it really genius to see the shape of a basketball net? I guess everyone who mentioned it in this thread is a genius then.

laugh.gif
 here we go with the jb worship. is it really genius to see the shape of a basketball net? I guess everyone who mentioned it in this thread is a genius then.
Haha ok i hear you. All i meant was that it was pretty clever. In all honesty these shoes are probably going to be trash just like all the 20's have been.

They kinda have that old high top look. Especially that black collar. Looks like something Nike did 20 years ago. Can't think of what it was. Someone help me out on this....

The 14th is next week and we still don't have a leaked pic of a finished product. Guess that means JB can keep a secret. Somebody has to have a pic tho. Just not sharing. Lol

The 14th is next week and we still don't have a leaked pic of a finished product. Guess that means JB can keep a secret. Somebody has to have a pic tho. Just not sharing. Lol

Yep. They did it pretty cleverly to; they hid these in plain sight as the 29

:tongue:

Still can't see the jumpman (jumpman jumpman jumpman jumpman jumpman) on the tongue that some of yall were talking about. Was it only a mirage?

Thought for sure the pic was bullish, oh well.

Edit: Still holding out hope this is a distraction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom