AJ XXX (30)

Doing something right must mean inviting the people who have the popular shoe review blogs, websites,etc., to Jordan's house and giving them all free gear and VIP treatment. (I'd rather get a review from someone here who is not compensated) At that point who in their right mind is going to say something negative? If they do, the chances of being invited back for anything Jordan related period is done. You would probably have a better chance trying to put out a fire with gas and wood. But I can understand the reasoning of why they did it, after the zoom air bag debacle of the 28's, they needed positive feedback for the flightplate zoom air setup after the initial introduction was a bust.
Very true about vip treatment . Not hard to tip the scales with freebies

You guys ever think that perhaps those are samples, and kinda like the Kobe's that was upper hyper dunk, with kobe 4 bottoms? I bet the sole will be different on the final version. If not, than wow! That would be the saddest thing in NBA history, Michael Jordan should be rolin over in his grave!

I disagree strongly. I like the Kobe line and the Lebron one is ok.
Latest Kobe sig looks like other sigs before the 10th and LeBron sig looks too bulky (although they were lightweight when I held them)

Both are performance beasts though imo

I think that's the issue a lot of people are having, they wanna be able to wear these casually and make em look good...those buying for perfomance, only a group can justify spending $200+ for a shoe they'll ruin...

The 29's look good, everyone just needs to see Kanye and Jay z with them on and then they'll know that it's a "Cool" shoe to wear off court. People are followers, the 29's are a good looking shoe to wear off court.

The 29's look good, everyone just needs to see Kanye and Jay z with them on and then they'll know that it's a "Cool" shoe to wear off court. People are followers, the 29's are a good looking shoe to wear off court.

29s are one of my favorite kicks to wear off court. I don't know why people say that.

I mean thats your opinion.

I like the ones with the big jumpman tho.
But casually its just screaming like "hey look at me"

For hoopin tho hellz yea

maybe because it looks like a glorified sock? printing crap on a plain shoe does not count as stylish imho.

..preach!

Tinker's been callin it in for YEARS.. aside from him it's like they just have a few graphic designers clickin and dragging ..yet they're still tryna pass their garbage off as inspired form and function..... :smh: it aint even close

seeing this new side shot restored my faith in these. I'm starting to like them a lot but won't pay no where near retail.
View media item 1861270View media item 1861271View media item 1861272View media item 1861273
These mock ups speak volumes.
JB wants to gain market share in the college ranks, and probably has its sights on high schools as well.
So why not design a basic shoe that can be made in multiple colors, with above average performance.
It's like a Jordan brand hyperdunk.
Something all the colleges and high schools can wear.
Adidas and UA supply a lot of high school uniforms and shoes.
Jordan may have finally realized where the real money is.
Let NIKE have the pros and top 25 colleges, and JB will take the up and coming colleges and the high schools.

If Jordan Brand starts supplying high school basketball and football uniforms, Under Armour might go out of business.

This.
I dont know why most jordan collectors claim that todays jordans and other basketball kicks would not be possible to wear them casusl.
So many people are rocking very colorful air max runners, nike frees, shox, foamposites etc. Some are even wearing active running shoes or soccer kicks for casual.
So why not these new air jordans which actually have a style factor too?
People stick too often with kicks of the 80 or 90s.
Imagine everyone would be like that. ..people would only wear chucks and maybe af1 and no further modern kicks casually. ..
Boring as hell.

These mock ups speak volumes.
JB wants to gain market share in the college ranks, and probably has its sights on high schools as well.
So why not design a basic shoe that can be made in multiple colors, with above average performance.
It's like a Jordan brand hyperdunk.
Something all the colleges and high schools can wear.
Adidas and UA supply a lot of high school uniforms and shoes.
Jordan may have finally realized where the real money is.
Let NIKE have the pros and top 25 colleges, and JB will take the up and coming colleges and the high schools.

If Jordan Brand starts supplying high school basketball and football uniforms, Under Armour might go out of business.
I think the issue with JB is they want to be considered a premium brand so much like apple products they don't want to bring affordability to the market really. JB stands for elite so marketing to high school and college doesn't fit the bill imo.

I think the issue with JB is they want to be considered a premium brand so much like apple products they don't want to bring affordability to the market really. JB stands for elite so marketing to high school and college doesn't fit the bill imo.
University of Michigan football team will be wearing Jordan uniforms.
Not sure how in touch you are with high school sports, but there are plenty of schools that are considered 'elite'.
Look up Allen high school and their $60mil football stadium.
It's about market share and revenue at this point.
NIKE/JORDAN aren't still trying to build their image.

Back
Top Bottom