AJ XXX (30)

Unfortunately, I had to send mine back. My feet just weren't having it. It's sucks becaus I liked the shoe but it was so painful to walk in.

So I went 1/2 a size up and the left shoe fits like a dream but my right kills on the ankle, I can wear it without the insole and it fits fine but idk if it will damage the shoe. Otherwise ill just have to send them back

So I went 1/2 a size up and the left shoe fits like a dream but my right kills on the ankle, I can wear it without the insole and it fits fine but idk if it will damage the shoe. Otherwise ill just have to send them back

I receive mine today so hopefully they fit ok. If not back they go. I mostly bought because I couldn't pass them up for $95. If they fit great if not no lose.

Wear the thinnest sock possible with these.No nike elites etc. I love this shoe ,go a half size up the shoe is really tight and the the rubber insole dont help. Achilles tab/foam has to be flicked up for me to walk comfortably. My feet start to hurt after bout an hr and half of wearing them i went tts. I may switch the insole but tryna break em in first as ive worn them a handful of times casually since april. I have the Blackcats as im on my black ish this year.

^^^ This.

I've found I can't wear them with elites either. I rock some semi-thick hanes mid-calves with them. Thicker than real thin socks and seemingly enough to do the job. First couple of wears were almost painfully tight, but after that they've been fantastic.

First performance basketball shoe that I've copped more than one of since the lebron 9

And you wont get the real feel until u step onto hard wood. This shoe really sticks to the floor. Great performance shoe

What was the logical choice for using the rubberized insole?? First thing I did was take it out and throw in an alternate. Fit was pretty good after that.

Just throw in any other insole and see for yourself how it feels.
I did the problem is that there's a lot of pressure on my right big toe, and the only way to wear it comfortably is to remove the insole, I hate to say it cuz I love the look of the shoe but I might have to send it back

View media item 2136279
First to last (except for the UNC'S because I wasn't feeling them at all) Honestly it's a pretty underrated shoe. Hope everyone gets a pair before they're all gone, I think a lot of people will regret not getting them. Just my two cents. 
I went TTS on all except for my Quai's, I half sized up. I say go TTS if you want a firm hold and half size up if you want a lighter but it bit firm hold. Lol idk. Hope that helps anyone on sizing.

Nice collection! I agree that a lot of people will regret not copping these, it is sad the model had such a short product life.

Oh well maybe IF JB ever retros these, we will see some amazing new cws then. This probably won't happen for another 15-20 years though.

Nice collection! I agree that a lot of people will regret not copping these, it is sad the model had such a short product life.

Oh well maybe IF JB ever retros these, we will see some amazing new cws then. This probably won't happen for another 15-20 years though.
I agree. I passed, but if a deal comes up I may swoop in.

I think that because this seems to be a case of "the forgotten one" and there's only 5 OG, 4 if you don't count the Quai's (not sure how limited they were if at all), when these are dried up from retail and we're 7-8 years removed these could be coveted.

These are sick shoes. And frankly, simply swapping it out for a crappy thin insoles makes it fit 100x better. I put in pathetic UB insoles and now they feel great.

I returned them too. They were comfortable especially after an insole change but the material was so thin I feared it would eventually rip.

yea im glad i waited and bought these on clearance with the coupon code

definitely not a $200 shoe at all, only worth about the $101 paid

they are comfortable, wish they were made of leather tho

Launch colorway still [emoji]128016[/emoji]. Red pair grew on me so picked it up last NDC clearance code. Still need the quai.

Yeah black hats and the XXX specifically are my goto ball shoe atm.

solid, not too heavy, good transition, decent comfort albeit a little stiff, does well on any indoor court surface havn't had a mishap for awhile. Whereas my kobe 11 ca't play on anything other than a clean court which is rare round my gyms but the lunar in them is comfier.

I never thought I liked hightops but I really don't think it matters to me at all, I just prefer something easier to put on.

30 vs XX9 low toebox width/room?
I find the 30 toebox more narrow, but not really  "tighter" if that makes sense. Depends on the width of your feet.

The real question between those two models is how you feel about your heel area. Some people have had problems (you can read in this thread) about the heel cups on the 30. Don't remember seeing any of that with the XX9. I didn't have a problem with the 30's personally.

Back
Top Bottom