AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

BKF for the mesh on 11s, SeaGlow on the patent leather, and thanks to my friend here, I'm gonna use that whitening gel on my 2001 navy/silver 1s

FTW

Originally Posted by Agent0024

and thanks to my friend here, I'm gonna use that whitening gel on my 2001 navy/silver 1s

FTW

yeah, that's exactly what i'm using it on too, those navy/silver 2001 1's... they're the only shoes i have with any yellow on 'em...

Newest pick up thanks to Carey! and another big thanks to Jake for bringing some life back into them.
BEFORE:
155mm46.jpg

16gd5dd.jpg

2v3g3zt.jpg

AFTER:
23upidl.jpg

2lmqxxd.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Agent0024

and thanks to my friend here, I'm gonna use that whitening gel on my 2001 navy/silver 1s

FTW

yeah, that's exactly what i'm using it on too, those navy/silver 2001 1's... they're the only shoes i have with any yellow on 'em...
Same here mines are pretty yellow as well.

Everybody go see How to make it in America. Great scene of the main dude wearing og black toes. And its a great show

Nice pick up Elliot, Those are probably the nicest black mets I've seen in a long time.

I decided I would never find a pair of black toes in my size for a price I would want to pay, so I did the unthinkable... I painted a pair of OG breds...

I know the real black toe 1 has a white tongue with a white and black tongue tag, but I figured I would be a little different...

Also, OG heads, does anyone have a good picture of the OG black toes that DID have the black tongue??? I know I had seen them before, just forgot where...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Also, OG heads, does anyone have a good picture of the OG black toes that DID have the black tongue??? I know I had seen them before, just forgot where...
Those were a creation of Lu's that you saw. They were black toes that were doctered up, not authentic.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ Do you have pics? Were they on MJ?

here you go and no they werent on mj

I'm sure mj has his own PE but you most likely saw these. this is Lu's doctered pair.

Back
Top Bottom