AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i'm about to do a custom job and need a white tongue tag with a black nike air logo (or just nike if i can't find the air with it), same size as the old jordans.

if anyone knows where i can find this i would certainly appreciate it.

I saw a lil kid walking the other day with some metallics on and dude swithced the tag, but put a air max one on it
roll.gif

was his stuff on display or for sale?

man, if those black toes are size 12 - 13 i woulda bought 'em, pretty much no matter that the the price is (reasonable of course)...

and didn't i read somewhere that his black & gold 1's were deemed fake by tinker?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

was his stuff on display or for sale?

man, if those black toes are size 12 - 13 i woulda bought 'em, pretty much no matter that the the price is (reasonable of course)...

and didn't i read somewhere that his black & gold 1's were deemed fake by tinker?
Yes they were deemed fake, but to him they're real "no matter what anyone says", 
grin.gif
. Still the sickest OG 1 collection though.

^ Def a nice og collection. I don't know if it's the best, it's up there though. His blacktoe is a sz 12 he wouldn't sell for 4,000 $ so good luck.

^ ALL OF THE ABOVE IS CORRECT... CRAZY TO KNOW THE GUY LIVES IN MY TOWN... AND IT SUCKS THAT EVERYTHING IS IN MY SIZE TOO...

Here is a few more shots I took of his table...

Also here is my OG1 collection...

And my doctored black toe next to one of RetiredJordans black toes...

Got Damn!

I don't know how you guys do it, but probs to yall.

So many originals, not to mention, they're all pretty much in pristine condition.

looks like 2 right shoes of black toes, so he has two pair? one looks DS or VNDS...
smh.gif

and i just noticed those sample IV's...
smh.gif

dude's got dumb heat!!!

I think retiredjordans og 1 collection I have personally ever seen and seeing it in person was almost unbelievable haha

Wow, I had no idea that those Sample IV's from 1999 had a Jordan III-esque tongue! No square Flight patch, but just a large stitched Jumpman.

-Jermaine

^ I think his is the single that was floating around. I'm wondering If they all had the jumpman on the tongue.

I really Think the best collection out there !! I'm amazed.
The black/Gold, my dream, you would make me happy if you hook me up (he has x2).

Yep, Rub (Retired_Js) got 2 pairs of Black toes, upper collars were perfect. A real cool guy, he even let me touch all of 'em! Unbelievably all of his IVs were DS w/out crack. Them IVs were samples 1st time I saw and touch. Coolest guys also with major heat are DannMann & Obiwan.

Just curious... I've seen this topic but I never saw EdyM whose got those Italian Chicagos.. Thought those might be as rare as I deemed it is...

i passed on a really good deal ($1800) on some size 11 black toes. only because i wanna hold out for my size 13 - 12 so i can actually wear 'em.

hope i find them one day...

^that my friend was a good deal. recently acquired some black/red ajko's sz13 for $500 worn only twice, i'll post pics when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom