AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

For example if these are limited, then that mean it a quickstrike??? can someone hlep me out here, can i get it like at a local footaction or footlock and etc.with jb acc..

^^^ From the looks of it, they mean limited like True Blue III limited. Meaning, if you live in the U.S., you're not getting them for retail.

I'll purchase the Varsitys and put them on ice until June.

That way if this is all just rumors I'll have atleast those to fall back on.

LISTEN.

Just because these are confirmed doesn't mean everyone should get their hopes up.

All we know is that they will be Black/Infrared and White/Infrared. That doesn't say anything about color placement. At least one of the two pairs couldturn out looking weak.

Let's not all cream our pants before we get pics. Just a word of advice so that we avoid the inevitable let down.

And yes, still cop those Black/Varsity Red VI's (if you were already planning to) as insurance just in case the Black/Infrareds are the garbage shoe out ofthe pack.

I need actual confirmation (i.e. a pic) that these are in fact dropping. If this is the case, then I will gladly pass over the black/red VI's dropping onthe 23rd.

USA release you say?
Interesting, very interesting,
all I can say, if these drop in the U.S., mayhem will ensue in June.

If only Jordan would come up with something so exclusive that it re-sells for car money like the 23rd shoe sold for

tru or not tru?

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

If only Jordan would come up with something so exclusive that it re-sells for car money like the 23rd shoe sold for

tru or not tru?
tru, actually I wouldn't be mad if JB made this pack limited, like HOH only.
Cause I know I would be able to get a pack, and probably a few more packs just to cake off of.
pimp.gif

cleaned out the trunk of my car today.... found my beat up low carolina 6s.... Im calling it now - infrared pack is gonna be low cut black/infra and low cutwhite infra 6s

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

cleaned out the trunk of my car today.... found my beat up low carolina 6s.... Im calling it now - infrared pack is gonna be low cut black/infra and low cut white infra 6s

eek.gif
That is so random but sounds too in the ball park
embarassed.gif

^^ copping varistys to ball in and if these are low cut pack is a no go can't justify spending 310

I did peep nike/jb peeping how I got all the retro releases until they began doing og colorways at international accounts only

long story short, with all the upncoming international releases, an over seas connect is required at this point in the game

If this pack doesn't sell well outside of the U.S., then JB should make Gentry do harakiri.

ao2l48.jpg

Makes perfect sense.

Give the U.S. the crappy pairs, and give the Intl. customers the real deal, and make US consumers fiend for this pack.

Back
Top Bottom