AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

im going to give them a test run today, i will post some pics later , see the outcome 
glasses.gif

Only the heel tab needs slight touch ups. Reason being is ur pants cover them and if u been walkin around all day it tends to chip off due to contact with da pants... But on the sole it remains invincible still... It's been about a week.

Originally Posted by gentry187

With all these custom jobs going on I think I'm gonna just but the laker 6's and paint them.

I wasn't gonna say anything and just up it when i was done.

Well, guess i wasn't the first to produce the thought.

I think with the 3m... it'll look fiyah bumbpaclog (think Raging bull pack V's)

The main detriment being the contrast stitchery... hopefully it won't be a nuisance.

Dang. I dunno whether to get the pack or not. I want the powders IXs as well, but I can't decide. Buy these now or wait for the other jordans coming out. I'll wait for more info as if they are going to be a general release or a limited.

where did the guy in the video post get the white-infrareds he was showing in the vid?

he said he was planning on coppin the pack on release date but if he has the white ones, he would really just need the black ones.

Damn I'm torn right now I got 2 pairs of these 1 I rock da other on ice. Now idk if I should customize both 1 2000 samples & da other regular infrareds or just keep 1 plain & do a custom to da other.

^^^That video definitely change my mind about not copping the VRed!  

I've always loved the Infrared, PERIOD. I can't believe I almost settled with just the VRed's.

I will try my hardest to purchase a pair. Far more appealing than the VRed. Thanks for the video!

I'm wondering if this is going to be another "Defining Moments Package"....And if it is, will it set the tone for other championship packs?

Imagine....

White/Red (Hares) and Black/Red VII's (don't call 'em Raptors) pack
White/Red VIII's and Black/Red VIII's
Concord XI's and Black/Red XI's
Taxi XII's and Black/White XII's
White/Black XIII's and Black/White XIII's or Black/Red XIV's

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm wondering if this is going to be another "Defining Moments Package"....And if it is, will it set the tone for other championship packs?

Imagine....

I DONT SEE WHERE YOURE GOING WITH THIS
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Imagine....

quit making me drool
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom