AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm wondering if this is going to be another "Defining Moments Package"....And if it is, will it set the tone for other championship packs?

Imagine....

White/Red (Hares) and Black/Red VII's (don't call 'em Raptors) pack
White/Red VIII's and Black/Red VIII's
Concord XI's and Black/Red XI's
Taxi XII's and Black/White XII's
White/Black XIII's and Black/White XIII's or Black/Red XIV's
i said they should do this package a long time ago along with the other ideas you posted.
Its just genius.  the brand makes money and the enthusiasts get what they want.  

I don't know what to make of this pack.

I want those white VI's, but people are going to be taking a loss if they're trying to sell the other. Most people will already have a pair or two of the black varsity reds. This will be like the 20/3 pack all over again.

I wish more information was released, since it's next month. How limited.

Right now I don't see the logic in this release. I still see black VR in stores and it ruins the white ones which are decent, release.

That championship pack would be dope if most of them kix didn't drop in da last 2 - 3 years & u know the taxi 12's were not a playoff sneaker.

& I got 2 pairs of vreds already but I figure i buy the pack anyway cuz the 6s are my favorite jordans. I don't mind having 3 bk/ red 6s. I'm gonna customize the pair I rock now to the '00 sample,leave the ds vred on ice , & when I pickup the pack see how much of a difference the shades of red are & if need be hit those up with the paint job.

Well, today when I was talking to my guy in the city, he told me something very interesting. He said that there is no scheduled infrared pack for June. He didn't say there wasn't a pack, just that JB wants to give the varsity reds a good chance to sell. Expect a push back of this pack. If it's to be released at all. No worries though, just grab your markers.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Well, today when I was talking to my guy in the city, he told me something very interesting. He said that there is no scheduled infrared pack for June. He didn't say there wasn't a pack, just that JB wants to give the varsity reds a good chance to sell. Expect a push back of this pack. If it's to be released at all. No worries though, just grab your markers.
I reckon your comment belongs on the first page along with all the other comments.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm wondering if this is going to be another "Defining Moments Package"....And if it is, will it set the tone for other championship packs?

Imagine....

White/Red (Hares) and Black/Red VII's (don't call 'em Raptors) pack
White/Red VIII's and Black/Red VIII's
Concord XI's and Black/Red XI's
Taxi XII's and Black/White XII's
White/Black XIII's and Black/White XIII's or Black/Red XIV's
VII
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I don't know what to make of this pack.........

I agree with what you said.......

I really think Im just going to buy the WHITE Vred VI AND cop this INRARED PACK if and when they drop.

See what colors I like more in person and pick a colorway to beat up on or just give them away for cheap.

yeah.....imma gonna get this pack, white infrareds are a problem...and i guess da bitter pill of da black pair will go away if they eventually make another pair down

da line in durabuck.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I reckon your comment belongs on the first page along with all the other comments.
K, my guy has been selling nike shoes since 1979. Jordan's since the mid 80's. He's a veteran in this game. I told him that it's probably a fake tactic being used by JB so the white/varsity reds could sell. Then he busted out the catalog with detailed info. I saw a whole bunch of crap in there including some Jordans with AIR MAX type soles. That's right, just like the lebron VII. I also saw the "4th quarter" shoes and the "Rare Air" J's (they suck imo). Along with all of that, the red/white XIII's, Flint grey XIII's, and the cool grey XI's are scheduled to release in the fall. As we all know. Just re-confirming that. Anyway, as far as this infrared pack goes, he said that he usually gets his quickstrike shipments 3 weeks prior to release. Which is what the pack would be. Beleive what you want but I believe what he's telling me since he's been doing this for over 30 years.

K, my guy has been selling nike shoes since 1979. Jordan's since the mid 80's. He's a veteran in this game. I told him that it's probably a fake tactic being used by JB so the white/varsity reds could sell. Then he busted out the catalog with detailed info. I saw a whole bunch of crap in there including some Jordans with AIR MAX type soles. That's right, just like the lebron VII. I also saw the "4th quarter" shoes and the "Rare Air" J's (they suck imo). Along with all of that, the red/white XIII's, Flint grey XIII's, and the cool grey XI's are scheduled to release in the fall. As we all know. Just re-confirming that. Anyway, as far as this infrared pack goes, he said that he usually gets his quickstrike shipments 3 weeks prior to release. Which is what the pack would be. Beleive what you want but I believe what he's telling me since he's been doing this for over 30 years.
Not doubting your source but thats a pretty dumb idea to think JB would do. with the interest in the infrared's being so high. it would actually hurt the sales of the varsity reds because people would be holding out just to get the ones releasing in the pack. I'm pretty sure this pack is a go with all the pics that have surfaced. i do have a little bit of doubt because i haven't seen any pics of the box that these are suppose to release with.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Not doubting your source but thats a pretty dumb idea to think JB would do. with the interest in the infrared's being so high. it would actually hurt the sales of the varsity reds because people would be holding out just to get the ones releasing in the pack. I'm pretty sure this pack is a go with all the pics that have surfaced. i do have a little bit of doubt because i haven't seen any pics of the box that these are suppose to release with.
I partially agree with you but I'm not making this stuff up or wanting it either. And to respond to your post, it actually makes perfect sense if you make the consumer believe that this pack will not see the light of day in order to move sales for an earlier release. We'll see though. I have a feeling JB is going to fake a pass here.

I partially agree with you but I'm not making this stuff up or wanting it either. And to respond to your post, it actually makes perfect sense if you make the consumer believe that this pack will not see the light of day in order to move sales for an earlier release. We'll see though. I have a feeling JB is going to fake a pass here.
and i agree with you but where are all the pics coming from then if there is no pack.  i mean normally hype like this doesn't continue because someone would come with hard facts that the shoes aren't releasing but it seems were getting more pics, sites are selling half the pack already and people are already receiving and reviewing the infrareds. again i'm not calling you a liar i'm just withholding judgement on this pack til i get some more info

Really doesnt matter to me if this pack drops or not, i would just see it as a bonus. Its not even the real deal? with that jumpman air on the back and the %#!@*% material being used its just like any other jordan VI release this year. Let Nike Brand take care of this pack instead, then we can talk!

i read on here a lot that the blk-varsity red's are still sitting on shelves at their shoe places

kinda weird how diff regions can be cuz over here in az, all the shoe places i go to; the blk-varsity reds sold out full price by early february

anybody else have their shoe spots sell out too?

i feel like copping the black varsity reds for regular casual wear and then copping the infrared pack i would love to cop two packages but i dont have a release date people are just saying June

BigWorldJust wrote:
NO I can still go and buy Varsity Red 6's right now from my local stores.
What stores? Where? Proof.

and i agree with you but where are all the pics coming from then if there is no pack.  i mean normally hype like this doesn't continue because someone would come with hard facts that the shoes aren't releasing but it seems were getting more pics, sites are selling half the pack already and people are already receiving and reviewing the infrareds. again i'm not calling you a liar i'm just withholding judgement on this pack til i get some more info
I see your point. There's just something really wrong with this potential release. Especially since a guy who's been selling jordans since they first released is telling me that he hasn't heard any confirmation of it for June. Something doesn't seem right. We'll see come 6/19 though, for sure.

Here is the picture, took it after i was done wearing them for 1 day:

78380344.jpg

Had them on yesterday....just shopping around the city normal walking.

how'd that guy in the video get the shoes already?
and i don't understand why he said he's still contemplating getting the pack when he has a pair from the pack already
but anyways...i'll settle on the varsity red 6s and customize them. it'll definitely save me moola.

^^^^ you need tape and this marker made by garden craft which you can grab for $2.99 from michael's arts and crafts store.

1. tape areas that you aren't customizing
2. color over the red area with garden craft "red" marker

Back
Top Bottom