AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Got 2 pairs on hole for me now...hopefully i can make it in time before closing....pic will be up after the jump....

Does anyone know if Nike Sportswear 1902 in Mexico City is getting this pack?
I´ve emailed Nike a while back and they never responded...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
try calling them??

im going to be in rivera maya, mexico same time as you!! lol

i get home few days b4 the drop!

Why don't they make the part that's red on the white ones the same as the black ones? I once saw a black OG pair like that... sicccccck

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

DOES ANYONE HAVE REAL PRODUCTION NUMBER INFORMATION ON THIS PACK?

Does anyone ever? Seriously I dont think that info is made public.

called all my local spots and they dont know if theyre are getting them yet
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

because some still don't know...

NO BUYING

NO SELLING

NO TRADING/SPLITTING

You can use your signature to buy/sell/trade/split as long as you're NOT posting any type of "look at my sig" replies.

For further clarification, please review the rules posted at the top of the forum, or PM me.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by 4U2NV

i see alot of people on ebay calling the white and reds and black and varsity reds infrared so people better watch out cause somebody might get got for a high price if they aint paying attention

yeah, or cats can just paint the varsitys with an infrared marker and charge double or more...
smh.gif
This.
I saw a store in Downtown Brooklyn that did this. They got the infrared all over the leather also. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

i see alot of people on ebay calling the white and reds and black and varsity reds infrared so people better watch out cause somebody might get got for a high price if they aint paying attention

yeah, or cats can just paint the varsitys with an infrared marker and charge double or more...
smh.gif
This.
I saw a store in Downtown Brooklyn that did this. They got the infrared all over the leather also. 
sick.gif

I blame JB for making the shoes identical with the difference only being a shade of red.

i was lucky enough to see infra pack in person today.. i must say, the white/infra look better than the white/vred.. jb did good with this pack.. can't wait til the 19th..

well they're not gonna exactly be an easy cop everywhere, either way. i found out today only two footlockers in all of north carolina are getting these... if there ends up being any extra nike might send some out to another store or two, but it's gonna be tough in NC. all the dtlr's, finishlines, footactions, champs, etc., and even a mom's & pops spot that gets heat, i've talked to all of 'em and they aren't getting them either.

not sure why NC gets dumped on like this, with all these colleges here and being jordan's home...
smh.gif
Do you know what 2 footlockers that are?  Im located outside of Charlotte and will be looking to cop multiple packs.

Only one spot has confirmed these in my area. The rest don't even know if they're getting them
smh.gif
L.A. southbay heads PM me with what spots will be getting these.

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Screw it, I'm gettin' these

a lot of people who've steady hated on these are gonna be saying the same thing over the next 2 weeks. watch.
wink.gif

anybody think either pair will be more money than the other if they are sold seperate? cause im buying it for the black infrareds

I think the white pair will be more. I plan on selling the black pair and coppin a pair from 2000.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

anybody think either pair will be more money than the other if they are sold seperate? cause im buying it for the black infrareds

I think the white pair will be more. I plan on selling the black pair and coppin a pair from 2000.
I wonder how much the black pair alone is going to go for considering to the average person its the same shoe that dropped January.  

Originally Posted by imazing1201

I wonder how much the black pair alone is going to go for considering to the average person its the same shoe that dropped January.  
that's what am wondering too the average consumer don't care much about the color or they already have the var reds and the sneakerheads don't care about the black pair because its not durbuk so i don't see a lot of people buying it

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by imazing1201

that's what am wondering too the average consumer don't care much about the color or they already have the var reds and the sneakerheads don't care about the black pair because its not durbuk so i don't see a lot of people buying it
true, aint that i want to resell or anything if i get the pack, i just want to know if i dont get the pack i could probly get a pair of wht/red 6s and then buy a pair of the black infrareds from the pack for a decent price

If these wont sell as expected , watch JB throw em out again next year with the real material and nike air on back, 20 year anni since the 1991 title ;P
*wishful thinkin*

THIS PACK WILL SELL.

NOT TRYNA SPREAD HYPE BUT THOSE WHO GOT THE FIRST DMP WILL BE COPPING MIXED IN WITH THOSE WHO MISSED ON THE FIRST DMP WILL BE MAKING SURE THEY COP THIS PACK.

Back
Top Bottom