AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I don't know why people are flaming all I am saying is that I will believe its existance when there are some samples even.... I have called Nike and I amgetting nothing from people... Its like impossible to get throught to someone who will even talk to me and when they do they act like they can't tell meanything... I'm not saying this will not happen i'm just saying it doesnt seem to be confirmed 100%. I wouldnt trust Rusty who answers phones at Nikeanywho.....

Originally Posted by solesearchin

I don't know why people are flaming all I am saying is that I will believe its existance when there are some samples even.... I have called Nike and I am getting nothing from people... .

all you gotta do is call em and ask for verification on a style number..its that simple.

they wont know anything other than da release date.

but da fact that da number is there is proof that they indeed will be droppin...now like i said before is, how they plan on releasing these is a whole otherissue.

Ninja I looked in Launch/Release at a store today and they have through June, with 5 retro 6s, but no pack... I want it to be true but you have to understandpeople questioning the validity...

Ninja I looked in Launch/Release at a store today and they have through June, with 5 retro 6s, but no pack... I want it to be true but you have to understandpeople questioning the validity...

i doubt this will be release
grin.gif
but will see in the coming months if thereis an update on this
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Oh yea this is so ducktales , i I should know cause i I have 200 posts post's on NT, and have been collecting for 6 months month's so that qualifies me to really know whats what's up with releases and how JB works
eyes.gif

Come on guys are you serious ?

NT this is just getting stupid. How can you claim you know whats what's up and know whats releasing and what isnt isn't, telling us were calling ducktales duck-tales? People like Byronde , GG , Me, Solezprogression actually know what going on and check with contacts and actually go off facts . Not just words coming from a 14 yr old kid from !$$ who considers himself a big collector because he has a few CDPs .

We put in work for you guys and keep getting info to help all of us here . But I also understand that some of you are just not gunna believe and thats fine but please dont come in here clogging the forum and this thread with stupid comments like , "This is all hype" , "this is ducktales" , "style codes mean nothing" . Believe what you'd like but dont come in here acting as if youe on the up and up because you have a few kicks . I always try to help out and give you all info but this negativity and doubt is just stupid when we actually know the facts . Come on ive called , the

-True blue 3s [x]
-Varsity red 6s [x]
-AJKOs [x]
-Motorsports [x]
-Jordans premium line [x]
-White varsity red 6s [x]
-Chicago 10's [x]
-Infrared 6s DMP pack [ ]

Do i still need to explain why the last box should be checked ? Trust is what we need in here !
I gave up, but your punctuation is horrible. Rather than looking up all this information on sneakers you should maybe take a class in basic english. Seems like that is the trend around here anyways. It's a shame.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

you need to check your own punctuation before trying to correct others

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Ninjahood keeps repeating himself
laugh.gif

you gotta treat cats like 3 year olds in here...

"yesssss they ARE coming out"

"nooo its NOT a rumor"

"caaaaaall nike yourself"

This is really sounding like ISS in here. No offence **8403** and GRAND Hustlepimpin
wink.gif

Kids Call Nike and ask about the Style Numbers and you'll have your answer right there.

........Nuff Said

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

For as long as I have been around (born in 83), and for as long as I have been a customer of Jordan Brand (16 years), I have learned one thing.... DO NOT EXPECT EXACT REPLICAS OF A PREVIOUSLY RELEASED PRODUCT...

Hopefully everyone can take this release for what it is, whatever it is, and IF ever it is. Either way, to everyone who is providing solid info... THANK YOU! To everyone who is just posting the common adolescence responses of "ducktales", or "copped x1,000" (especially since you are spending mommy and daddys money) quit crowding the message boards and let the adults talk...

my 2 cents....

ps- I'm calling infra 6 lows (just a hunch)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
mad.gif
. LOL

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

This is really sounding like ISS in here. No offence **8403** and GRAND Hustlepimpin
wink.gif

Kids Call Nike and ask about the Style Numbers and you'll have your answer right there.

........Nuff Said

yea but when you call do they actually tell you what shoe the style number belongs 2?

Bro... there isnt even a sample yet.... Just wait, wanting a shoe so bad only sets you up for dissapointment. If it comes out than great, if it doesnt wellthen, i'm over it... ^^^ P.S. All the retro VIs will have the same style #, color code now thats a different story....

And on the DMP front, what defining momeny in Jordans career warrant two infared shoes? Not like the bulls/celtics or bulls/magic; which is what they have beenbased off lately... Is there something special that actually warrants this release or just because someone told you that style codes mean 6s that it is to beso..... This just seems unlikely that you would have the info before retail stores who would be buying the packs to sell.... It just doesnt seem logical thatthey would tell anyone who calls whatever they want to know. If I call will they let me know the members of jordan motorsports who got the fives?

Not flaming just questions for discussion so don't get your feelings hurt....

If these release, and have Infrared and Durabuck material. HOOOORAY!!!

But if they don't release, it shouldn't be no sweat of anyone's back.

Back
Top Bottom