AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

dam asked at my mall an one spot will have them may buy like 5 to throw 3 on ebay cause they def will sit in my mall

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by EMkicks

I swear they hate the white man.  Besides its fun to have the thrill of the hunt sometimes (if you actually get them lol)
i feel you on this, theres just something about coppin in-person and bringin them babies home at 6 in the morning.  some sense of accomplishment i suppose (
roll.gif
)...... maybe that aand i hate waiting for sneakers to arrive.

Originally Posted by bigj505

smh at the thirst

I might show up at one of these spots on RD, camera in hand, for the entertainment value........

@Rainman, there will be PLENTY in the DMV.

Springfield, Potomac Mills, Pentagon City, PG Plaza, Iverson, Eastover, Major, H St. in DC.
You will have to figure out what stores.

Good luck!!!

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I know for a fact that just about every store in Chicago got its allocation cut down. One store I know of was supposed to get 90 packs but ended up only getting 18. And this is a store that got around 400 space jams. Just some food for thought.

LOL, just me or this guy always seems to got some "inside info" when it comes to sneakers that can conveniently be found in his sig?? HAHA seems to be a trend
roll.gif
roll.gif

And the quality is always great, they look much better in person and he's always hype hyping them up.

I pretty much ignore it now, because I saw the trend a while ago. If he's commenting on a sneaker, it's in his sig.

^^ magic, back to the availability comment.

i was basing my answer off the fact that even "shoetrends" had a pre-order on them. they usually only get GRs.

and they did have some cdp packs couple yrs abck.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by kchildz1

peeps campin @ HOh Galleria....early.

i guarantee they are not from the city of Houston.

HOH is gonna be nuts, All I got to do is pick mine up on Saturday. It's getting harder for us size 12's nowadays.

@thenewjs23 dog u cant speak 4 the whole city mane. speak 4 self. u talking crazy. im a houstonion born and raised and i rock 6s faithfully. we love all retros js down here. 11s, 6s, all of them. matter of fact u cant even speak 4 ur side of town. its too many people in the city to make such a broad asumption.

lol galleria hoh manager just called and asked if i wanted them i told em to hold the foams for me too and he said they all were already counted for...

Originally Posted by adnike

Originally Posted by kchildz1

peeps campin @ HOh Galleria....early.

i guarantee they are not from the city of Houston.

HOH is gonna be nuts, All I got to do is pick mine up on Saturday. It's getting harder for us size 12's nowadays.
Galleria always has lines no matter what because that's where Sugarland, Katy, Pearland, Woodlands, Kingwood, Clear Lake, Galveston, Bryan, College Station, San Antonio, Austin and ect. all go to cop sneakers.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by bigj505

smh at the thirst

I might show up at one of these spots on RD, camera in hand, for the entertainment value........

@Rainman, there will be PLENTY in the DMV.

Springfield, Potomac Mills, Pentagon City, PG Plaza, Iverson, Eastover, Major, H St. in DC.
You will have to figure out what stores.

Good luck!!!
i figure as long as im out there early, im golden.
some dude is throwing me cash to pick up a pack for him. if i find them, money in my pocket. if i dont, imma go to shoe city and dtlr to see what kicks they have on sale. i swear they have kicks priced better than outlets sometimes.
laugh.gif

Hit me up Jed if U can get a pack.....

Its lame here cuz Niketown aint gettin them. I was surprised of that. Are they that Limited?

Im scared....
laugh.gif

Damn what sneakerhead aint gettin these.
I am not getting these been into Jordans for so long but I am taking a stand against sub par quality. Will I make a difference maybe not but JB isn't getting another cent from me until they put out a decent quality retro. If they never do it will be fine by me more money in my pockets.

Good luck to all those trying to pick these up

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

^agree. Its that simple to pick up a phone and call around.

I wish it was that simple.

Iv been told by different employees at the same store that they are and aren't getting this pack.  Its so sketchy these dumb employees only hold shoes for their "boys" so they tell the general public no they aren't getting them.  It's sad that you have to ask to talk to a manager so they can be honest with you and a lot of them will say no because they have pre-sold (illegally i might add at large chain stores) all of their stock.  Prob at a premium and forcing people to pay cash so they can pocket the extra.  Or taking a $20 "holding fee".  The shoe game is so shady these days i wish it was like the old days.

u mad? 
Yep
laugh.gif

Step your connect game up.

like its dat e-z
And how might we do that sir?? 
glasses.gif

let a dude kno

Iv been told by different employees at the same store that they are and aren't getting this pack.  Its so sketchy these dumb employees only hold shoes for their "boys" so they tell the general public no they aren't getting them.  It's sad that you have to ask to talk to a manager so they can be honest with you and a lot of them will say no because they have pre-sold (illegally i might add at large chain stores) all of their stock.  Prob at a premium and forcing people to pay cash so they can pocket the extra.  Or taking a $20 "holding fee".  The shoe game is so shady these days i wish it was like the old days.

u mad? 
Yep
laugh.gif

like its dat e-z
glasses.gif

let a dude kno

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

I am not getting these been into Jordans for so long but I am taking a stand against sub par quality. Will I make a difference maybe not but JB isn't getting another cent from me until they put out a decent quality retro. If they never do it will be fine by me more money in my pockets.

im not getting for me.
i personally feel as tho this pack is a scam and cant believe dudes are so thirsty for a shade of red.
ill be just fine with varsity reds for a fraction of the price.

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

oh i meant sneakerhead.com

East LA and BigJ I def feel you, I'm on the fence about these, doubt I get out my bed on saturday for em.

Yea, I think ur right.... I mine as well combine my both Jordan Varsity 6's and just put them in a box, cut it out and boom! My Infrared Pack.
smile.gif

people camping at the galleria will be ran off by security when the mall closes. they dont give out wristbands or anything, then on saturday morning everybody will be forced to wait in there car until the security opens the doors and then everybody will run for a spot in line. people who have been camped out since today could end up at the end of the line. i will show up at about 7 30 and peacefully walk in and cop my pack. i cant believe all the foams are accounted for at hoh galleria, i wonder how limited they are.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

u mad? 
Yep
laugh.gif

like its dat e-z
glasses.gif

let a dude kno
Go to the stores and make connects. If you can't, you fail at life. It's so easy. Real recognize real. Haven't you ever asked a girl out?

Back
Top Bottom