AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

got my size 8 on lock my connect. from FNL say that there was only 1 size 8 and that is the lowest size available idk if its true or not...didnt want this pack but since it was baby fed to me why not

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Copping of EASTBAY has to be the easiest place to cop.

I've had some issues with Eastbay in the past.  They cancel a lot of orders; I remember how many people were complaining during the Space Jam release.  Finishline usually comes through and sells out later.

no way these are worth 400+, that's like double getting both varsities, which are the same shoe. the tone of red, if it bothers you can be easily changed. so, for the price resellers will peddle these, you can get two pairs of black/vred and two pairs of white/vred and colour one of each in infra.

don't be stupid

After looking at these pics, these 2010 Black/Infrareds just aren't the same:

10ndrb8.jpg

27zisug.jpg

Are we gonna have to call these the Nubuck Infrareds or 2010 Infrareds?  I don't have the heart to truly call them Infrareds.  However, the White pair is spot on.

Originally Posted by eltouha

no way these are worth 400+, that's like double getting both varsities, which are the same shoe. the tone of red, if it bothers you can be easily changed. so, for the price resellers will peddle these, you can get two pairs of black/vred and two pairs of white/vred and colour one of each in infra.

don't be stupid
The congregation says, "AMEN!"

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

^agree. Its that simple to pick up a phone and call around.

I wish it was that simple.

Iv been told by different employees at the same store that they are and aren't getting this pack.  Its so sketchy these dumb employees only hold shoes for their "boys" so they tell the general public no they aren't getting them.  It's sad that you have to ask to talk to a manager so they can be honest with you and a lot of them will say no because they have pre-sold (illegally i might add at large chain stores) all of their stock.  Prob at a premium and forcing people to pay cash so they can pocket the extra.  Or taking a $20 "holding fee".  The shoe game is so shady these days i wish it was like the old days.

I know for a fact that just about every store in Chicago got its allocation cut down. One store I know of was supposed to get 90 packs but ended up only getting 18. And this is a store that got around 400 space jams. Just some food for thought.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Iv been told by different employees at the same store that they are and aren't getting this pack.  Its so sketchy these dumb employees only hold shoes for their "boys" so they tell the general public no they aren't getting them.  It's sad that you have to ask to talk to a manager so they can be honest with you and a lot of them will say no because they have pre-sold (illegally i might add at large chain stores) all of their stock.  Prob at a premium and forcing people to pay cash so they can pocket the extra.  Or taking a $20 "holding fee".  The shoe game is so shady these days i wish it was like the old days.

u mad? 

Originally Posted by air max 87

u mad? 
Yep
laugh.gif

u mad? 
Yep
laugh.gif
If you so mad, you should complain for a few releases if they do that. Corporate will definitely look out and even X a store out of a release. Only if it's FTL/FA/Champs. My buddy got so pissed when he found out for the Space Jams and a few CDP's that the local Footlocker was doing that. Kept harassing corporate with threats and they actually took them off the JB releases because of it and had a few people fired. Kinda sucked for me though because I was cool with those cats and would get my pairs held for me. Lol.

Originally Posted by Trav T

After looking at these pics, these 2010 Black/Infrareds just aren't the same:

10ndrb8.jpg

27zisug.jpg

Are we gonna have to call these the Nubuck Infrareds or 2010 Infrareds?  I don't have the heart to truly call them Infrareds.  However, the White pair is spot on.

Still watch these pics from time to time, outstanding! We'll probably just have to wait another 5-10 yrs for a new black/infra VI try from JB.

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

Does anybody know if these will be available on Swoosh? Or is it a guessing game?

they prob wont be discounted.... 

Yeah, not looking good. They didn't even drop the White/Varsity Red VI's yet. Makes no sense. What's the point of having an employee discount if you can't use it?

"got my pair on lock!"

"my boy has one on hold for me"

"i'm trying eastbay but if no luck i know this spot..."

"GOT THEM FOR $450 HERE'S PICS..."

"i haven't been paying attention to jordans BUT I NEED THEEEESSEEEE omgggg"

blah blah blah. i love these release threads!
roll.gif
eyes.gif

u mad? 
Yep
laugh.gif

Step your connect game up.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

it's funny how cats came up in here trying to act like these weren't that limited, but time and again you hear of tons of cities and even whole states not getting any of these.

some markets that are extra poppin' for jb may be sorta flooded with these, sure, like houston (from what's been said here), nyc, chi-town, etc., but don't let that make you think for one second that they're that readily available nationwide, cuz they're not.

still trying to figure out if i'm gonna try my luck on eastbay or ndc... it's a tough decision... if i lose out on either i'm gonna have to take a trip later that night...

hypebeast much? lol

real talk, if youre not completely new to the sneaker game, you should be familiar enough with teh sneaker scene in your area to have a good idea of the availablitiy of releases like this one.

im guessing itll be close to a cdp type release. 

The availability of these isn't close to a normal CDP

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

"got my pair on lock!"

"my boy has one on hold for me"

"i'm trying eastbay but if no luck i know this spot..."

"GOT THEM FOR $450 HERE'S PICS..."

"i haven't been paying attention to jordans BUT I NEED THEEEESSEEEE omgggg"

blah blah blah. i love these release threads!
roll.gif
eyes.gif

I tried to tell people how crazy this release would be. No one wanted to listen.

Now i'm just waiting to see how many out of towners will be camping here in the DMV tomorrow night.

Worst case scenario, just get the varsity reds, and paint them if you want infrared so bad.

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THE ITCH? I FEEL LIKE A CRACK HEAD WAITING ON FRIDAY NIGHT SAT MORNING! LOL I BE FEENIN

Do most of the online retailers like Eastbay, etc sell these start selling this Infrared 6 pack at midnight? Cause I am paranoid that even if I wait in line that most shoe stores will already be sold out of my size?

(Somebody please help me out with getting a pack btw if you live in the DMV area and you have a connect!! Or if you know where you can pay ahead of time for your package. Someone please let me know)

Originally Posted by EMkicks

u mad? 
Yep
laugh.gif

Step your connect game up.

I don't have time to go out of my way to befriend some poor english speaking footlocker or finishline employee so i can get the 4 pairs of shoes i buy from JB a year without a struggle.  I show up and politely ask:
ME: "hey are you guys getting the infra-red pack this weekend, i heard supplies were really limited"
EMP: "Naw"
Me: "oh well i spoke with some one on the phone that said that you were just very limited quantities so i was wondering how many you got and if you pre-sold any so i can know whether or not to try my luck at other places come release day"
EMP: "Naw we ain't gots them"
Me: "Um ok, are you sure"
EMP: "Yea"

I swear they hate the white man.  Besides its fun to have the thrill of the hunt sometimes (if you actually get them lol)

end rant sorry NT

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I know for a fact that just about every store in Chicago got its allocation cut down. One store I know of was supposed to get 90 packs but ended up only getting 18. And this is a store that got around 400 space jams. Just some food for thought.

LOL, just me or this guy always seems to got some "inside info" when it comes to sneakers that can conveniently be found in his sig??

HAHA seems to be a trend in this thread
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom