AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

MAN DAMN THESE HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED SO ALL OF YALL SAYIN "rumors" "yea right" AND NEGATIVE STUFF LIKE THAT FALL THE HELL BACK ANDALSO ALL YALL TALKIN ABOUT LOWS AND PATENT LEATHER SHUT UP ITS LIKE YALL WANT LOWS AND PATENT LEATHER

I think it's just amusing how people ask for info, then when they get it they call ducktales or rumors
Does anyone remember the 11/12 pack? When we all said it would be space jams and white/red 12's and
they ended up being bred/taxis! Well a yr later both space jams and white/red 12's came out
The 6's have product codes and if they don't come out in June what about next yr?
Remember it's JB they do what they want, we just try to provide u guys with what we hear or are told!
Thanks to everyone that's trying to back us up!

they switched the release date of the blk/red 6 last minute (early Jan -> late Jan)
So double pack info, even if just received or seen, could be old info

curious if any mods have anything to say...

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

First time in JB since first word of Space Jams awhile ago, but got some things want to say:

My fam from Canada would help me out if it is international release, but since there is confirmed a US release, I will be buying and dumping the white/infrareds.

It seems every time I come into JB and read NEW information, there are doubters. I've come to doubt my fair share of people, but over time there are those who are trustworthy and they speak and come through time and time again. This is one of those times. If they lie, chalk it up on their resume and no loss, because you couldn't buy. Thanks GG, Rick, spacej, marc, and various others I cannot thing of.

The hate due to money or whether this color or that color is just stupid. If you can cop, cop, if not, don't cop. If you like, cool, if you don't, don't bash another person for their taste, because that is just feminine tendencies right there.

We are all here for the same thing, sneakers. Respect another (wo)man's opinion/words.

'I tried being humble, humble get no respect' - Clipse
~Lefty

i agree with everything you said except no way would i dump the white/infrared 6's

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

You can tell who is a noob in this thread, and you can tell who are the cats that have made the JB Forum what it is today
tired.gif

This news makes me feel better about passing on the ashy %$* Varsity Red/Black VI
If this pack doesn't come out for whatever reason, then "Oh well"

I am a noob in this thread, can someone tell me which is must-go-get-shoe for the true NikeTalker? (if such a product should come 2 exist)
Ok William.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

From a very reliable source who talked to his regional Jordan rep today, he said "398850-901 This style was dropped and all orders were cancelled.Infrared pack is CANCELLED."

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

From a very reliable source who talked to his regional Jordan rep today, he said "398850-901 This style was dropped and all orders were cancelled. Infrared pack is CANCELLED."
questionable considering if its got a style number it means its already under production.

From a very reliable source who talked to his regional Jordan rep today, he said "398850-901 This style was dropped and all orders were cancelled. Infrared pack is CANCELLED."

Oh my goodness.
laugh.gif

you need more people

I seriously was calling duck tales, so i went to nike.com and chatted with a rep and he confirmed it and said it set for a spring release.

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

you need more people

I agree. I hope the pack comes this summer just like everyone else. I dont care if its international or not, I will get my hands on it. But the guy who told methis is very reliable and a big name on ISS as well. lol I guess we will see in the next few weeks whats going to happen.

lmfao at all this you all have to chill if it comes out it comes out you guys take this to serious relax i hope its true but its out of hand in here out

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Well I talked to Michael Jordan today and he said for all of you to shut it down in here. Shut it down good.

Na bro. I talked to Jordan this afternoon and he said keep the hype going. It's bringing him more money while he's on his beach chair.

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Well I talked to Michael Jordan today and he said for all of you to shut it down in here. Shut it down good.

Na bro. I talked to Jordan this afternoon and he said keep the hype going. It's bringing him more money while he's on his beach chair.
Must have been after I spoke with him because I could hear the roaring engine from his private jet as he hung up with me earlier today. You'reright though.
grin.gif

Must have been after I spoke with him because I could hear the roaring engine from his private jet as he hung up with me earlier today. You're right though.
grin.gif
Yeah its gettin ignorant in here

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Must have been after I spoke with him because I could hear the roaring engine from his private jet as he hung up with me earlier today. You're right though.
grin.gif
Yeah its gettin ignorant in here

Every jordan thread doesn't get ignorant,but starts ignorant. It's almost tradition: someone posts up a thread with a rumor that a source told him or astylecode, and the first comment is "Need pics because I don't believe it." We're just providing comical relief to those who are tired of 33pages of repetitive comments that either say that or are trying to disprove the person's thread.

but from the point of jb its kinda silly to release the varsity red 6, then let the nike reps tell people that infrareds will drop. nobody will buy the varsityreds then i assume...

I don't believe this to be true. why would they drop this pack in such a close amount of time around the black/red and the white/red release?

Originally Posted by HatchMo

I seriously was calling duck tales, so i went to nike.com and chatted with a rep and he confirmed it and said it set for a spring release.
its dat simple.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

MAN DAMN THESE HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED SO ALL OF YALL SAYIN "rumors" "yea right" AND NEGATIVE STUFF LIKE THAT FALL THE HELL BACK AND ALSO ALL YALL TALKIN ABOUT LOWS AND PATENT LEATHER SHUT UP ITS LIKE YALL WANT LOWS AND PATENT LEATHER
My man is serious
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom