AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by solesearchin

And on the DMP front, what defining momeny in Jordans career warrant two infared shoes? Not like the bulls/celtics or bulls/magic; which is what they have been based off lately... Is there something special that actually warrants this release or just because someone told you that style codes mean 6s that it is to be so..... This just seems unlikely that you would have the info before retail stores who would be buying the packs to sell.... It just doesnt seem logical that they would tell anyone who calls whatever they want to know. If I call will they let me know the members of jordan motorsports who got the fives?

Not flaming just questions for discussion so don't get your feelings hurt....
His first championship...I didnt bother reading the rest

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

And on the DMP front, what defining momeny in Jordans career warrant two infared shoes? Not like the bulls/celtics or bulls/magic; which is what they have been based off lately... Is there something special that actually warrants this release or just because someone told you that style codes mean 6s that it is to be so..... This just seems unlikely that you would have the info before retail stores who would be buying the packs to sell.... It just doesnt seem logical that they would tell anyone who calls whatever they want to know. If I call will they let me know the members of jordan motorsports who got the fives?

Dont ever post here again
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

the real question is will it have nike air>?
Highly doubtful. I refuse to believe JB will start slapping the "Nike Air" again until I see it slapped on the damn shoes.

You can tell who is a noob in this thread, and you can tell who are the cats that have made the JB Forum what it is today
tired.gif

This news makes me feel better about passing on the ashy %$* Varsity Red/Black VI

If this pack doesn't come out for whatever reason, then "Oh well".

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Dont ever post here again
indifferent.gif

Hah.

I was looking at the sig as well.

"...gotta kill em in the shower/ Our beats is knockin, hooks is real/ Earned my spot, nobody ain't put me here..."

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

the real question is will it have nike air>?
Highly doubtful. I refuse to believe JB will start slapping the "Nike Air" again until I see it slapped on the damn shoes.

You can tell who is a noob in this thread, and you can tell who are the cats that have made the JB Forum what it is today
tired.gif

This news makes me feel better about passing on the ashy %$* Varsity Red/Black VI

If this pack doesn't come out for whatever reason, then "Oh well".
Ya, I'm thinking they won't put Nike Air on these. Saw pics of those Ice Blue IIs dropping. They replaced Nike with Jordan on those, so Idon't see them bringing it back imo.

If young stars these days call up Nike and its getting confirmed, then I have a hard time to believe otherwise,
factory's do have blue prints for the VI's in 2010 and color should not be a problem as long they will have the material from the Kids VI Black/VarsityRed.
Why would they not do this, it's all about the money. We are spending now on look a like and will spend even more again very soon on OG's colors.

Would that not be a Bulls/Lakers colorway? Myabe you should have read on
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
It's the model and colorways Jordan wore the season he finally won a championship isn't that special enough? It makes perfect sense...Imean the original DMP was the black and gold VI's and XI's....the models he wore when he won his 1st championship and 4th, which was his first aftercoming back to the NBA. A DMP like this is/would be perfect IMO.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

tired.gif

If this pack doesn't come out for whatever reason, then "Oh well"

I am a noob in this thread, can someone tell me which is must-go-get-shoe for the true NikeTalker? (if such a product should come 2 exist)

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

ohwell.gif
It's the model and colorways Jordan wore the season he finally won a championship isn't that special enough? It makes perfect sense...I mean the original DMP was the black and gold VI's and XI's....the models he wore when he won his 1st championship and 4th, which was his first after coming back to the NBA. A DMP like this is/would be perfect IMO.
Very true. And the colors don't really matter. First DMP was black and gold which MJ never wore and didn't represent any team. Infraredmakes perfect sense imo.

Pics will probably surface a little while after the Blk/VRed VI's drop and the buzz dies down on them

let me get this straight... jordan brand is going to release black/varsity white/varsity AND do black/infrared white/infrared?

First time in JB since first word of Space Jams awhile ago, but got some things want to say:

My fam from Canada would help me out if it is international release, but since there is confirmed a US release, I will be buying and dumping thewhite/infrareds.

It seems every time I come into JB and read NEW information, there are doubters. I've come to doubt my fair share of people, but over time there are thosewho are trustworthy and they speak and come through time and time again. This is one of those times. If they lie, chalk it up on their resume and no loss,because you couldn't buy. Thanks GG, Rick, spacej, marc, and various others I cannot thing of.

The hate due to money or whether this color or that color is just stupid. If you can cop, cop, if not, don't cop. If you like, cool, if you don't,don't bash another person for their taste, because that is just feminine tendencies right there.

We are all here for the same thing, sneakers. Respect another (wo)man's opinion/words.

'I tried being humble, humble get no respect' - Clipse
~Lefty

Back
Top Bottom