AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

the funny thing is that half of the ppl bashing them on here are gonna copp anyways
laugh.gif

I'll see you in the campout line this upcoming summer.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Originally Posted by Redrum

If JB wanted to protect collectors investments in the older Infrared VI's, then they should of just threw a jumpman in the back and call it a day. They didn't have to change the material of the entire upper to suede. It's like a slap in the face to all the heads that never had a pair of Infrared VI's (like myself). 
These 2010 VI retros do have the Jumpman in the back.  Did you think they had Nike Air???

All AJ VI retros from 2000 and on (except the 136038 061 Black/Infrared) have the Jumpman.

I think you missed his whole point. He is saying that the jumpman on the back would be enough of a difference from the 2000 retro for collectors to differentiate the two releases. There was no need to change the whole shoe material as well.
It was from JB's perspective. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

the funny thing is that half of the ppl bashing them on here are gonna copp anyways
laugh.gif

ive never champed out for Jordans and I never will 
laugh.gif

I'm actually excited for this package as long as the White/Infrareds are done right. The Black/Infrareds are already a disappointment with the suede but they'll do. I love that that Infrared color
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by juicyju

Im goin to cop the pack and keep the white/infra red

Your part of the problem

you would really pay $310 for one pair of kicks smh
smh.gif

At least cop the white pair separate don't buy the whole pack your going to spend more money that way think people use your head
indifferent.gif

Looks like YOU'RE the one that needs to use their head.

SMDH!!! any1 who cops dis pack is a fool....ima just cop the wht/vreds and complete my own personal VRED pack END OF STORY

Originally Posted by projectjdm

Wow fukc jb, I waited so long for these. I say we go on strike infront of jb corparate office and burn their *@@#++% warehouse down. ****y *#* teams, fus, and retros. I bet their ganna put suiede on the cool gray 11sz. Watch this.

sorry dude don't feel like getting locked up over a pair of kicks
laugh.gif

there is more important stuff to protest against just don't cop that's all

I'm mad they didn't use nubuck. But, by the looks of these, the white/infrareds should be nice. I'm coppin.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Lol at people leaving there house to sleep outside for shoe's

I will never forget the day when the mars blackmon 4's come out and i woke up early got to my footlocker at 8am and saw some dude curled up in a blanket sleeping outside on the side of the store i went in to pick up my pair and asked the manager why he didn't wake the guy to tell him the store opened and the manager looked at me and said " That's what his dumb !*# get for camping out here" true story lol
laugh.gif

people are still going to camp for this in hopes of resale prices like the dmp i say to them good luck lol. i may still get this if the white infrared are on point but if not its white v. red VI's for me

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Lol at people leaving there house to sleep outside for shoe's

I will never forget the day when the mars blackmon 4's come out and i woke up early got to my footlocker at 8am and saw some dude curled up in a blanket sleeping outside on the side of the store i went in to pick up my pair and asked the manager why he didn't wake the guy to tell him the store opened and the manager looked at me and said " That's what his dumb !*# get for camping out here" true story lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SteadyStackin

SMDH!!! any1 who cops dis pack is a fool....ima just cop the wht/vreds and complete my own personal VRED pack END OF STORY

Whats the difference between you buying both varsity red 6s and someone buying the infrared pack who has neither varsity red pairs?

i knew this would happen. i called it, i said "watch these be suede and ninjahood will be in here busting blood vessels in his face piece"...

funny thing is i bet a lot of y'all sayin' you'll cop just for the white pair will end up sayin' about the blacks "screw it man, my 2000 pair is beat/cracking so i'll just rock these anyways"...

i mean, if you love this shoe so much, what are you gonna do if they never release them in durabuck ever again (which they probably won't)? just not ever cop 'em again?

2000 retro's aren't gonna be wearable forever (a lot already aren't)... so what are ya gonna do?

don't get me wrong, i feel y'all, but suede instead of durabuck wouldn't make me never buy my favorite shoe again.

i'm more compelled to say i want the reflective material behind the holes more than durabuck (but i've yet to be sold on why durabuck is so much better tho, in fact, i've seen wrinkles and stuff in durabuck that looked freaking terrible).

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by SteadyStackin

Whats the difference between you buying both varsity red 6s and someone buying the infrared pack who has neither varsity red pairs?
this
i have the black varsitys so this pack is not copped by me
white varsity reds will be copped

@ DJ Proto J durabuck looks better and last longer simple that's why everyone likes it suede gets dirty very easily and starts looking ashy after awhile

And who cares if Jordan brand never releases it again no one is forcing you to cop its your money do what you want but i don't waste my money on trash that's just me

How are you more compelled to see the 3m behind the shoes when the durabuck and 3m go together like clearsoles and patent leather.
Imagine the 3m with that saggy $@$ suede;
laugh.gif
 itll look like wet gloves on a fingerless hand.

JB is the only company in the history of company's who have ever sold someone something that they didnt like, optionally.

and for the last time the Cool Grey XI featured suede uppers - for the record. But the real suede, no that faek suede they use now.

they are still going to sell out in minutes and resell prices will still be 400+. i agree with the suede issue 100% and i cant believe how jb slaps us in the face with durabuck gs sizes, but there are still thousands of shoe buyers who dont care about the quality, just the hype. i say if you didnt buy the v/reds because of the color, than go ahead and cop this pack if you can get it or retail. its as close as your gonna get to the og's or the 2000 retros. i only have 1 pair of the v/reds so i will probaly cop this pack if the wht/infrareds are on point.

don't worry about what other people have if you see people rocking these so what at least you know you didn't get ripped off by Jordan Brand and saved your money or invested it in better quality kicks don't fall into hype cause hype kills

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i knew this would happen. i called it, i said "watch these be suede and ninjahood will be in here busting blood vessels in his face piece"...

funny thing is i bet a lot of y'all sayin' you'll cop just for the white pair will end up sayin' about the blacks "screw it man, my 2000 pair is beat/cracking so i'll just rock these anyways"...

i mean, if you love this shoe so much, what are you gonna do if they never release them in durabuck ever again (which they probably won't)? just not ever cop 'em again?

2000 retro's aren't gonna be wearable forever (a lot already aren't)... so what are ya gonna do?

don't get me wrong, i feel y'all, but suede instead of durabuck wouldn't make me never buy my favorite shoe again.

i'm more compelled to say i want the reflective material behind the holes more than durabuck (but i've yet to be sold on why durabuck is so much better tho, in fact, i've seen wrinkles and stuff in durabuck that looked freaking terrible).
when i think about it I really wouldent mind spending the money on a pair from 2000

just sold my varsity red VIs for cheap price...
dam shud of keep em~
oh well~ infrared pack looked ok to me~ air bubble bothered me a lil bit

Back
Top Bottom