AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I only want the white pair, but don't want to pay 310 just for it and not to mention all the hypebeasts that I'mma have to destroy on release day.

^

I'm in the same boat as you, I only want the black pair.

It would be great if I could find someone to split the pack with.

The pack looks good with the White Infared outdoing the Black but im just going to cop some bull VI and paint them with my infared paint and no its not a marker.

Edit: ^PM'D

This pack looks promising, but I will have to pass. And I'm thinking the quantity of these will be as much as the '09 Space Jams, which there was plenty of. Also, I don't think they will be that hard to obtain since most really only want the white pair, and the"resellers" will not want to spend $310 on a pack where they will only make a profit off one pair.

Never really been a fan of the Infrareds in general og's or not. I'll prob just get the White/VarsityRed VI's

smokin.gif

i've been to a footlocker and champs, and people who work there said they are getting them....so i dont think its gonna be asia only

Originally Posted by stc153393

i've been to a footlocker and champs, and people who work there said they are getting them....so i dont think its gonna be asia only

Thank god
laugh.gif
I didn't want miss a chance of copping these.

the only way i would ever buy this pack is if both shoes had NIKE AIR on the back.... I'll just get the varsity red & white ones the week b4 lol

Idk if this was said, but you can see that on the outer box it has the "Air Jordan" intertwined letters with the jumpman logo just like on the tongue

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

any info on weather its an int. release or not ???

'Round here they're calling for isolated t-storms.  I don't see how that's relevant, though.

Back
Top Bottom