AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

P1040580.sized.jpg

more pics: http://www.hk-kicks.com/m...?topic_id=181448&forum=1

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Any confirmation from actual footlockers or footactions?

Footlocker in Canada is getting them, so it's probably the same in the US.

I can't wait to see them in person... they look pretty "dark" in the new pics. Now the real questions are: are they releasing June 19th and how limited will they be?

Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Any confirmation from actual footlockers or footactions?

Footlocker in Canada is getting them, so it's probably the same in the US.

I can't wait to see them in person... they look pretty "dark" in the new pics. Now the real questions are: are they releasing June 19th and how limited will they be?

I hope you're right, but I'm hoping it's not another true blue 3 release.

Why is everyone on here beasting over this pack,JB still did everybody wrong by not putting durabuck on the black/infrared 6,easy pass for me,that was the deal breaker for me as far as getting this pack,im done with the buy the pack for $310 only to get one shoe/colorway that was made the right way as it was suppose to,in this case being the white/infrared pair,seeing new pictures of the black colorway with that ame ashy,ness as the black/varsity red,s makes this easy to skip,ill let the youngsters beasts all day over these,ill cop some black/infrared 6,s when JB decides to make them with the right material.

You know what, nah I'm not falling for it. All the nice packaging still doesn't make up for these not being duraback. I told myself I was going to be smarter when it came to buying sneakers. I'm sticking with my original plan of passing on these and getting the 2s on Saturday. JB you almost had me.

ANY FTLs got word yet???

Them new pics are looking nice.

If my local mall gets these Ill be copping for sure.

I tell you what.... I like that ALL BLACK Box. 
laugh.gif

My local connect is bein shady wit this pack and I've been a loyal customer. Smdh. Anybody know any connects in Dallas/Fort Worth where I can get these?

if you get this package your a sap.... great business plan for JB... but bad for you... these aren't even all that orginal the blacks arent even durabuck but since i have the varsity red and black(these black ones in this pack are the same only in infrared) ima just cop the white and infrared... since i was plaining to get the bulls 6s but they come out the SAME MONTH but whatever...

I just copped some infrareds from 2000 and the quality isn't the best like some of you guys make it seem. For one they aren't completely durabuck. They are half durabuck and half nubuck(not the best of materials either). I don't even half to stress about quality because we have all seen the paint chipping and midsole cracking the 2000 infareds have. JB did everyone who doesn't have the cash for older retros dirty by releasing two suede kicks but it doesn't do you any good to piss and moan all day. Cough up the cash for some "real" infareds or keep on moving.

Dam these are starting to scare me, I know the spacejams were hyped up but I got my pair and only had to wait a couple hours. Hopefully these are just as easy

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

if you get this package your a sap.... great business plan for JB... but bad for you... these aren't even all that orginal the blacks arent even durabuck but since i have the varsity red and black(these black ones in this pack are the same only in infrared) ima just cop the white and infrared... since i was plaining to get the bulls 6s but they come out the SAME MONTH but whatever...

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes so if people want to buy the pack(including myself),Varsity reds,Varsity reds and the pack let them. It's their money and their choice so I don't know why people care about what other people are buying.
smh.gif

For god sakes! We KNOW those aren't the original and aren't identical! We're not in 1991! When will people realize that?

if you get this package your a sap....
What if someone doesn't have the Varsity version?
Am I the only one who thinks it'd mean more if they dropped the package on the 12th of June (the anniversary of the first championship).

They should but we know JB wont for whatever reason. Oh plus the White/Varsity Red comes out that day.

Originally Posted by encore2007

Am I the only one who thinks it'd mean more if they dropped the package on the 12th of June (the anniversary of the first championship).
It would, wouldn't it. I think I'm going to get these. But I don't want to deal with Shoe Gallery. Man Broward needs some good shoe spots SMH
tired.gif

From now until release day, kids are going to come in here complaining about this and that. I know it's an opinion board but just shut up if you don't like it. No one's forcing you to buy anything. Like 'ebpo' said, we're not in 1991 anymore. Or 2001 for that matter. Evolve.

listen.... its totally fine if people wanna buy this package... people like whatever they want so its what ever.... you got both varsity reds?.... drop 310 on a pack that has the same shoes in it only in infrared... you don't have either varsity reds? go for it regardless

all i know is that im not wasting 310 on a package... im only gettin the white/infrared

listen.... its totally fine if people wanna buy this package... people like whatever they want so its what ever.... you got both varsity reds?.... drop 310 on a pack that has the same shoes in it only in infrared... you don't have either varsity reds? go for it regardless

all i know is that im not wasting 310 on a package... im only gettin the white/infrared

I agree with it being crazy to have all 4. Or even 3 in my opinion since they're the same shoes.

guys i do understand that the quality isnt allhat anymore but jb knows that in these days poor inner city kids buy jordans too look fly in not for quality reasons with that its safe to conclude that this issue will only get worse as time goes by jb will pick and choose certain models to put premium materials like jb premium releases and BIN 23 collection. thats how they keep the demand high and supply, availability , and quality low they believe in sacificing 100,000 to save a mllion

Back
Top Bottom