AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Yo G....Hold it down for the kid...
pimp.gif
...you already know...

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

@ hater lugar: maybe...

well my footaction connect can't confirm yet, but most likely he's getting them, which means my size will be held for me, no camping, no line, nothing... and i'll likely get 'em for the 30% off...

and i got a homie in singapore copping for me...

but just in case i just preordered from rmk. but they wanted an extra $10.00 to double box? are you serious? so how do they ship them if you don't get the double box?

proto when they don't double box they just wrap the box with tape

dj proto how many packs are you getting??? lol so u payed 500 + 75 for shipping?? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

Talk to my dude at Foot Locker Canada. He said that the price tag in Canada would be around 450-500 (CAD)... Come on now JB! Look at the current exchange rate! It's $150 more...

JB makin the most for his time in Canada it looks like.  nice avvy roflz

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by ebpo

Talk to my dude at Foot Locker Canada. He said that the price tag in Canada would be around 450-500 (CAD)... Come on now JB! Look at the current exchange rate! It's $150 more...

JB makin the most for his time in Canada it looks like.  nice avvy roflz
whenever i see his avy my mouth opens automatically lol

Originally Posted by taivan

well my footaction connect can't confirm yet, but most likely he's getting them, which means my size will be held for me, no camping, no line, nothing... and i'll likely get 'em for the 30% off...

but just in case i just preordered from rmk. but they wanted an extra $10.00 to double box? are you serious? so how do they ship them if you don't get the double box?

dj proto how many packs are you getting??? lol so u payed 500 + 75 for shipping?? 
laugh.gif

nah, rmk was $450 shipped (for my size 12, they're higher for the bigger sizes for some reason, i really preferred a 12.5 but that wasn't an option). small mark up to pay to absolutely ensure i get at least one pack imo. you can bet they're gonna go for a lot more than that from the resellers...

right now it's looking like i'll get at least 3 packs without camping or waiting in any lines (one with the $100 rmk mark up, one for retail + shipping, and one prolly with 30% off)...

Originally Posted by ItsTheMOB

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

So no US confirmation yet!!! I really need want the pack!
          Ohhh yea there is..... http://www.nicekicks.com/2010/05/air-jordan-6-retro-infrared-pack-coming-to-america/
       If you dont get this pack your sick..... they lookin so cold!!!
Word. I'm copping these. I didn't get the varsity reds so I'm definitely getting this package. Fast shouts to all who did not believe this package was coming out when this post originated months ago, and fast shouts to those who won't be getting this package. Because of you, I have a better chance of getting mine.

Originally Posted by taivan

laugh.gif

nah, rmk was $450 shipped (for my size 12, they're higher for the bigger sizes for some reason, i really preferred a 12.5 but that wasn't an option). small mark up to pay to absolutely ensure i get at least one pack imo. you can bet they're gonna go for a lot more than that from the resellers...

right now it's looking like i'll get at least 3 packs without camping or waiting in any lines (one with the $100 rmk mark up, one for retail + shipping, and one prolly with 30% off)...
they are a rip off. ur spending near 300 bucks per shoe

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by wrukus

f __ K a jordan package
exactly
all i really want is the white/red 6's
i dont know why the black/red 6's are being released again 

6 months later 

it would have been better off not releasing them at the start of the year if this was going to happen  
had da pack version been durabuck there would be ZERO complaining on your end.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DEFINITE U.S. RELEASE. JUST CONFIRMED TWO SPOTS IN THE AKRON/CLEVELAND AREA ARE GETTING THESE. I CAN REST EASY NOW. NO PROBLEM FOR ME TO COP TWO PACKS FOR RETAIL.

yo. what spots in the cleveland area are getting this pack. i'll obviously do my homework but i was j/w what spot you already heard a confirmation from.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

f __ K a jordan package
exactly

6 months later 

it would have been better off not releasing them at the start of the year if this was going to happen  
laugh.gif

nah its not even that
i dont need a duble of the blakc/red 6's 

i am happy with the pair released at the start of the year

i am holding out for the package only being a asian only release and the white/red 6''s released solo here 
frown.gif

So why are they releasing this pack if they are already dropping the varsity red white and black 6's seperately?

And will the black ones in the pack be nubuck like the 2000's?

Sorry..dont feel like looking through the pages..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

f __ K a jordan package
exactly

6 months later 

laugh.gif

nah its not even that
i dont need a duble of the blakc/red 6's 

i am happy with the pair released at the start of the year

i am holding out for the package only being a asian only release and the white/red 6''s released solo here 
frown.gif
my dude already told me he's getting them so they wont be exclusive to asia.

JB released these cuz they knew they can get cats to double dip. which is brilliant. alot of ya should've passed on da varsity red releases.

i think rmk is done with proorder...i was gonna do them them when i went they were removed...

i may be beating a dead horse here but when i look at my cdp 16 and 4 i get upset .. how much effort or money is JB really losing to use this material?? what are they going to release 3 diff versions of the 'infrared' 6 like the blk/red 1 ?? were being forcefed bad quality in pretty packaging
smh.gif
.. i sound like a hypocrite because i know i will be copping at least 1 pack
grin.gif

these are so copped, finally U.S confirmation i knew these were dropping from day 1 the only question was where thanks on the info 23RAKIM45, last thing i know this is stupid but anyone copping this pack I'd be delighted to buy the lacelocks from the black pair i want it for the white pair

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

So why are they releasing this pack if they are already dropping the varsity red white and black 6's seperately?

And will the black ones in the pack be nubuck like the 2000's?

Sorry..dont feel like looking through the pages..
smh.gif

same question

i atill dont care about these. imo these infas should be like the 2000 retro but there not. i just cant see the big deal on these. someone explain......infa to me looks like a neon version of varsity. yes, i have the 2000 retro and it still looks "pinky" imo.

Back
Top Bottom