AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I told you guys it isn't the true infared. Its 2010 infrared. I wonder if staff is going to allow more personal attacks.
Can can post or pm me the style numbers, please? Ill owe you.

Here is the individual style numbers 
White/Infrared 384664-103

Black/Infrared 384664-003

I wonder if the lace lock off the infared spizikes are a different shade also? Or they might look better, but the jumpman is white.

^that lace lock is perfect for the white pair. Thanks for the style #s SmurfDavid. When I find the b-grades, I'll give you a heads up.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MY EYES DECEIVE ME BECAUSE THEY STILL LOOK THE SAME SHADE TO ME IN THAT PIC IF ANYTHING MAYBE A MINISCULE DIFFERENCE AND IN THE COMFORT OF MY LIVING ROOM THEY BOTH LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME. DEBATING LACELOCKS....LOL I GUESS PEOPLE NEED SOMETHING TO NITPICK ABOUT. O WELL... DO AS YOU MUST I HAVE THIS PACK ALREADY AND 2000 INFRAREDS SO I'M  GOOD TO GO. BRING ON THE UNIVERSITY BLUE/CLEAR SOLE 2'S!

O, AND JORDANHEAD. NUTRIDING MUCH?

DUDES STAY QUOTING ME. MUST BE THE CAPS. CELEBRITY.  
laugh.gif
How am I "NUTRIDING" you?

You have been posting non stop saying it was the same shade.

I just thought it was funny you were wrong.

I could careless about the shade because im not even copping these b.

Yall still talking about lacelocks. Jordan Brand never came out and said hey guys we will be dropping the Infrared Pack and they will be exactly as the OG's. I understand if you wanna know about the shoe i.e. color, size run and ect. Don't complain if its not what you think it should be cause you cant compare a 2010 product to a minimum of 10 years product. Production, materials and cost all evolve over time.

just to be clear, i couldn't care less what shade of infrared the new lace locks are. i was merely showing a clear comparo to dead all the silly bickering.

now as far as the white pair having black locks instead of red ones, i'm a bit disappointed in that.
i'll be sticking w/ the red.
jgjj8p.jpg

Originally Posted by rareair45

This release....is gonna be a crazy one
very limited quantity
depends where you live. guy earlier said that there were only 40 people in line at NTNY for wristbands

I'm satisfied in knowing that this thread is enlightening and eliminating ignorance through knowledge. NT was always, always about knowledge until the rumors confirmed rumors started (everyone suddenly had insider info smh).
An educated consumer is a dangerous one. Lets hope I track down those b-grades for niketalk to enjoy.

Originally Posted by dadbath

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

rtkl89.jpg

'00 infrared, '10 infrared, varsity red.
Forget the shade of red, Mike is getting fatter!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 i noticed that
Mayb the shoes are a sercretive way of showin mikes age and athletic progression....not the best quality basketball player so the use not as good quality material ...hes not as much a bright shining star anymore so they darken the infrared lacelocks. and hes gained weight so they fatten the jumpman 
smile.gif

im just sayin 
indifferent.gif

i hafta say tho that 2000 infrared lacelock is alot better even tho its a slight difference, yet still still better....and both are better then that burgundy colored lacelock....jeez lol

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Yall still talking about lacelocks. Jordan Brand never came out and said hey guys we will be dropping the Infrared Pack and they will be exactly as the OG's. I understand if you wanna know about the shoe i.e. color, size run and ect. Don't complain if its not what you think it should be cause you cant compare a 2010 product to a minimum of 10 years product. Production, materials and cost all evolve over time.

Thank you! Appreciate more than hate, people

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by dadbath

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

rtkl89.jpg

'00 infrared, '10 infrared, varsity red.
Forget the shade of red, Mike is getting fatter!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 i noticed that
Mayb the shoes are a sercretive way of showin mikes age and athletic progression....not the best quality basketball player so the use not as good quality material ...hes not as much a bright shining star anymore so they darken the infrared lacelocks. and hes gained weight so they fatten the jumpman 
smile.gif

im just sayin 
indifferent.gif

wow bro went in on MJ & the brand with that ooen...

What is mind boggling to me if that of mind controlled consumers that would defend this b grade brand, as if this is the very absolute best they can offer.

Did y'all ever stop and think that the black lace locks are what is going to separate your infra reds from the varsity reds.

Y are we crying over the shade of the lace locks anyway ur still gonna cop.

anybody knows any major retailers doing online ordering on 6/19? I'm not talking about those overpriced online distributors...but major retailers such as Footlocker, Finishline, Athlete's Foot, etc.

I heard Footlocker has limited numbers for online ordering, not sure who else....If anybody knows, please share some info~

i hope what im about to say clears up all this talk about the lace lock comparisons. the lace lock from 2000 was "DEEP" infrared. if u look at the box tag for the 2000 infrareds, it read aj6 retro+ deep infrared. meaning its even brighter (infrared) than the og from 91. so many dudes forget or dont even know about this small detail difference. if u want to compare this years infrared lace lock, u must compare it to the infrared from 91 (the real og). stop comparing the packs' infrared to the 2000 version. cause in all actuality the 2000 version didn't use the og infrared. know ur history and facts.

Originally Posted by torres

anybody knows any major retailers doing online ordering on 6/19? I'm not talking about those overpriced online distributors...but major retailers such as Footlocker, Finishline, Athlete's Foot, etc.

I heard Footlocker has limited numbers for online ordering, not sure who else....If anybody knows, please share some info~
Footlocker = Champs = Footaction = Eastbay online, that's all I got. Possibly 1 or 2 packs per customer as well?

Well my Local mall isn't getting the pack and then the next closest mall which is an hour away isn't getting it either. That pretty much means the whole state of Delaware will have 0 packs. Thanks a lot JB, now I'm going to have to drive to MD or something.

Back
Top Bottom