AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Had no luck getting these. I tried a few spots and they didn't get them in and the Footlocker at the nearest mall didn't get them either. I could have went to another mall but I already assumed mad people would be waiting there. Looks like I am going to have to pass on these. :/

Copped my packs here in the H wit no probs got up jus a littlle ago and went to my spot and were still sittin and proabably stay that way.. And to someone that said the H jus got like 300-350 packs total in the H i know one mall that got 250 total alone..so that some BS not limited here in my city the H allday.. 

Passed on the pack but really want the white/infrared.. Waiting for someone to sell a split pack... sighs

any H-towners know if there are any left at greenspoint as of right now.
I guess my lazy %@+ can just make a phone call or two LOL...

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Another comparison for those who are still on the ropes.
99mias.jpg

how about the leathers? any major differences, if at all?

So I called around all yesterday and finally thought I found a place to cop...I was gonna try my luck online first. Went to Footaction.com and got a 15 minute wait and missed out. So i wake up at around 5 and drive to the mall. Not a whole lot of people were there, probably just me and bout 6 or 7 other regular campers. We wait for 8 and the mall is still completely closed..Finally at 10 everything opens and we rush inside to the store. When each of us called yesterday we all got the same chick and she said they would have em. We asked for em and she goes "awwwwwwwwwww boiiiii, I thought yall was askin if we sell J's...my bad!!!!!" I've never wanted to kill someone as much as I did. Needless to say I have no pack and will never go back there. 
mad.gif

Some of these pairs look like varsity red joints.

All in all I'm glad I passed on these joints. Jordans to me just aint the same anymore..
tired.gif

The leather on the Infrared is thicker, not tumbled (or whatever you call it). It's a nice smooth, thicker leather. I wouldn't say it's better, but probably more durable. I like it more because it reminds me of my OG's when I was younger, same kinda leather. It's more-so like the Carmine leather.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

All in all I'm glad I passed on these joints. Jordans to me just aint the same anymore..
tired.gif

you should see them in person,they really pop

Originally Posted by pwrend

So I called around all yesterday and finally thought I found a place to cop...I was gonna try my luck online first. Went to Footaction.com and got a 15 minute wait and missed out. So i wake up at around 5 and drive to the mall. Not a whole lot of people were there, probably just me and bout 6 or 7 other regular campers. We wait for 8 and the mall is still completely closed..Finally at 10 everything opens and we rush inside to the store. When each of us called yesterday we all got the same chick and she said they would have em. We asked for em and she goes "awwwwwwwwwww boiiiii, I thought yall was askin if we sell J's...my bad!!!!!" I've never wanted to kill someone as much as I did. Needless to say I have no pack and will never go back there. 
mad.gif

WOW. thats the worst story so far....
very sorry to hear that budd.  i woulda gave her the
indifferent.gif
face for 10 minutes straight.

guess you gota be skeptical if theres only so few in line.  i had that feeling for the jam-09 release.  i thought i was the only one there camping, but come to find there was a whole group of folks at another entrance.  luckily still got mines. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

tired.gif

you should see them in person,they really pop
Yea they do! they look great imo, especially the white/infrared
pimp.gif

Anybody who got them on eastbay better check your order status. I thought I was all good but just looked and it shows up but says "order canceled"... hopefully NDC comes through....

...ended up goin to STL Galleria Mall. The Champs had 14-18 pairs. Me n my boy made sure we were there early to b first in line...... n then when they opened up the champs there stood only 8 of us. I guess ppl went to KC or something or jus slept on the Galleria Champs since they usually don't get limiteds. They didn't even get the Space Jams, but hey I hope the Cool Grey release will be as easy as this cop was. Split a pack wit my boy and then copped another pack to have two white/infras. Don't want the black ones....will def b selling... Shout out to the ppls that ended up gettin their packs the old fashioned way or through the comfort of ur home on ur laptop lol.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

does it matter if u use paypal rather than a credit/debit card on eastbay? or all they all processed the same
Orders paid for with PayPal are normally processed faster, since we do not have to verify the payment method. 
That whole thing about paypal being quicker with you guys is not true at all.  I paid through paypal to eastbay before and had nothing but problems, it took 3 days for you guys to find my money, while your rep tried to blame me before finally realizing it was an issue between the both of you (paypal and eastbay).  You guys are great, but paypal IMO is not the way to go when paying you guys credit card seems to get the job done much faster.
Issues can come up with PayPal, as with any payment method, but overall, PayPal orders are processed faster, since the payment has already been approved by PayPal.  If you have a credit/debit card that you use with us all the time and none of your information changes from order to order, then processing time is the same.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

To the eastbay rep i understand that .....
The problem that happened with the Space Jams was that everyone was trying to submit their order for the shoes at the same time, causing our website to crash.  What we did with our website is create a line that people have to get in to submit their order, which keeps our system from being overloaded with order and the website from crashing.  The more people online, the longer the line will be to check out.  We have yet to see how this new addition to the website will do on such a huge launch like the Cool Grey 11's, but with the past few big launches, our website has not had any issues, which makes it look promising.

EastbayRep - Ray

Alot of people passed on these,more than yall think,alot of youngins as usual beasting and buying these,but there older heads who just werent feeling them for the price including JB making the black pair with the same material as the varsity reds,i passed on these,$310 for pack that ill only like one pair being the white ones,for the $310 both shoes need to be identical to the ogs not just one,jb got me to many times with all those packs with just one good looking pair,i got the white/varsity reds,wish JB wouldve made the black pair like it should,then i wouldve justified to myself paying that much for a pack again cause it has two shoes i want,i past on the black/varsity reds also cause of the same thing,hopefully Jb has another trick up its sleeve to release the black pair in the near future with straight durabuck all over like it should be.

After seeing them in person I'm going with the Varsity red pairs, I already have the black/reds and I couldn't tell that much of a difference in a side by side comparison.

Just got my pack from Southland, looks like several stores still have some sizes.

Only reason I bought the pack was that I didn't get the varsity reds in black or white so might as well.

Back
Top Bottom