AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

funny thing is, resllers dont realize that if they SPLIT the pack, they would actually have a much better chance at coming close to the big $500 total.
gta realize that majority of 'sneakerheads' are between the ages of 14-28, and outside of those who have careers that make a decent income, most do not have or are unwilling to spend $500 at one given time on sneaks.

itd be much easier IMO to find two suckers to pay $250 a shoe, than one sucker to pay $500 for 2pairs.

what do you think NT?

true or false?

My pack comes tomorrow... Can't wait to break the white ones out. Just need to find some gear to rock em with first.

i see all the talk about these releasing bigger than a size 13, but were they made in a 7.5?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

funny thing is, resllers dont realize that if they SPLIT the pack, they would actually have a much better chance at coming close to the big $500 total.
gta realize that majority of 'sneakerheads' are between the ages of 14-28, and outside of those who have careers that make a decent income, most do not have or are unwilling to spend $500 at one given time on sneaks.

itd be much easier IMO to find two suckers to pay $250 a shoe, than one sucker to pay $500 for 2pairs.

what do you think NT?

true or false?

True.  Buyers see it as a value because they don't have to spend $400+, especially for the ones who only want one pair specifically.  If my FNL order comes through, I'm gonna sit on it for awhile and sell it later.

I just got the e-mail from FNL stating that the order was canceled after searching stores for that style/size? I thought they were supposed to be shipping directly from FNL? Normally I wouldn't care, as I stated I sure as hell didn't expect it to ship. But people who checked out way AFTER me somehow got their packs, including someone who said they got a size 8.5 like mine. THAT I'll have to have a little talk about with FNL.

do u guys noticed that the retro card that came in the jordan XII /white red, flu game / the kicks there are being released, if they release those III's instant copped 3x

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^The arguement on JB's enslavement over NikeTalk and the rest of many trend followers has been proven with this re-issue package. This is all fact.

My opinion is I would hope to own bgrade versions because they feature rare infrared box tag labels that may seem interesting to me.
What the HELL are you on about?!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^^^The arguement on JB's enslavement over NikeTalk and the rest of many trend followers has been proven with this re-issue package. This is all fact.

My opinion is I would hope to own bgrade versions because they feature rare infrared box tag labels that may seem interesting to me.

I don't like b-grades, there b-grades for a reason.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by denondct1

size 12 just arrived from pufferreds...

semans!

expecting one more from rmk and that's it for me...
Did they end up charging you tax?

yup... said it's michigan's law... i called their dept. of treasury and confirmed it, so there was no getting around it.

sucks, and very weird, as i've never been charged tax from an out of state store if they didn't have a store in my state. like, i just placed an order with stussy in vegas and they didn't charge me tax. i just ordered some serato records outta nyc and california and they didn't charge me tax...
eyes.gif

off topic, but Traktor Scratch Pro >>>>> Serato!!!
tongue.gif

uuummm, no...
indifferent.gif

there's a reason why serato is the industry standard.
wink.gif

yeah, for now BUT that is slowly changing. just like in the recording world pro tools is the industry standard still for now, but logic is better and will soon be replacing pro tools. TSP has way better features and lets not even talk about the effects and the fact that u can control 4 decks. and then if u have 1 or 2 NI X1 midi controls???
eek.gif
SSL doesn't stand a chance!!

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

THE FAME wrote:

I don't get it....

Why are the Infra's getting bashed more then the VR's?

I think its just mostly due to saltyness.
If you were going to be mad at any retro 6 "imitation" it should be the
waste of material Varsity red 6.

At the least the Infrared is of better quality and more closer to the
Original color.

Better Quality???

all in your head bro, seriously

i agree that the pack does have slightly better quality that the vreds.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

THE FAME wrote:

I don't get it....

Why are the Infra's getting bashed more then the VR's?

I think its just mostly due to saltyness.
If you were going to be mad at any retro 6 "imitation" it should be the
waste of material Varsity red 6.

At the least the Infrared is of better quality and more closer to the
Original color.
Better Quality???
all in your head bro, seriously
i agree that the pack does have slightly better quality that the vreds.
nerd.gif

i checked out the packs i sold before shipping and they are definitely better than the varsity reds as far as quality goes.
and i STILL dont think it makes sense that JB dropped the infras and the vrs the same year
laugh.gif

and no, im not reaching. definitely didnt want the pack and i am giving my honest observation.

o wellz... nike/jb is rocking the redundancy card for sure - and it isnt limited to jordan releases (foamposites)
embarassed.gif

Smh @ op for questioning me using "hell" for emphasis. You must worship that place being that you fully support a brand that leads its customers there. JB is a bgrade brand. If you don't accept this, then you must enjoy ashy suede, out the box creases, and cdp molds.

Smh @ op for questioning me using "hell" for emphasis. You must worship that place being that you fully support a brand that leads its customers there. JB is a bgrade brand. If you don't accept this, then you must enjoy ashy suede, out the box creases, and cdp molds.
this guy is mentally ******ed, dont pay him no mind. 
as for the argument of why Jordan dropped both varsity reds and the pack in the same time frame?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

you gotta remember theres 2 types of people that purchase Jordan products, the regular consumer that walks into footlocker on sat and says "yo let me get the newest jays" and then theres us, the guys you collect and look at shoes months in advance....

the pack was limited and was not easy to grab, so what happens when they reg joes wanted the pack and miss out? they walk out with varsity reds........ its smart.......

you got dudes in there ready to spend 310 + on a package..... but its sold out, at that points its "only" $150 for some jays that look damm near the same and is a nice summer shoe.......

its simple business mechanics.... 

its supply and demand....... 

Back
Top Bottom