AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

precisely.

this is a dream package for a lot of people, and the OG colorways, and they're limited (even tho it doesn't seem like it right now, there are whole states that didn't get these), they will stand the test of time and go up in value (even with v-reds slowing 'em down a little), especially since the whites have never retro'd and the blacks haven't in 10 years....

only reason i compared these to yeezys is cuz this is 2010's most hyped release most likely, like yeezys were last year's... and the same thing happened in terms of being able to get good deals for a couple weeks right after release due to a flooded market.

and the only reason i copped so many is cuz i could, and without spreading myself too thin, even if it means sitting on them for a hot minute. i just want it to eventually work out to me getting one of my 2 packs for free basically. or use 'em as trade bait later for a grail when they're less available.

dude you sound like a broken record.. 
its cats like you that make the game what it is right now.. it is really disgusting .. 

if you are trying to define a hypebeast you are doing a great job ..

please log off and log onto ISS 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^he is talking about your sig -_-
nah man i am talking about DJ hoto .. 
hypebeasts of all hypebeasts

May you please allow me 2 make you familiar with Sarcasm? It is your sig that is interesting more so

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

y is there so many pages of this? 
Because of iss  

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Straight up, some people are FLOODING THIS THREAD.

You know who you are

y is there so many pages of this? THE PACK IS DONE FINITO!!!! IT CAME OUT A WEEK AGO I MEAN ITS A GRAIL FOR MANY BUT ONTO THE NEXT ONE NT'ERS..... BTW I DONT RESPECT RESAILERS TO GET A PAIR OF KICKS FOR FREE! GET A JOB & STOP MESSING IT UP FOR OTHER PPL SINCE MOST OF U R SUPPOSEDLY "SNEAKER-HEADS" RESPECT THA GAME!!!

laugh.gif

yup, such a hypebeast. guess that's why i don't like or wear supreme and i don't jump on releases just because they're popular (i've never liked spacejams, and didn't have anything to do with 'em when they dropped a few months ago, tho i coulda copped a fsr if i really wanted to)...

i'm flippin' these simply to reduce the costs of my own pairs. if that makes me "what's wrong with the game right now" then oh freakin' well...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

y is there so many pages of this? THE PACK IS DONE FINITO!!!! IT CAME OUT A WEEK AGO I MEAN ITS A GRAIL FOR MANY BUT ONTO THE NEXT ONE NT'ERS..... BTW I DONT RESPECT RESAILERS TO GET A PAIR OF KICKS FOR FREE! GET A JOB & STOP MESSING IT UP FOR OTHER PPL SINCE MOST OF U R SUPPOSEDLY "SNEAKER-HEADS" RESPECT THA GAME!!!
nerd.gif

34po1hc.jpg

laugh.gif

yup, such a hypebeast. guess that's why i don't like or wear supreme and i don't jump on releases just because they're popular (i've never liked spacejams, and didn't have anything to do with 'em when they dropped a few months ago, tho i coulda copped a fsr if i really wanted to)...

i'm flippin' these simply to reduce the costs of my own pairs. if that makes me "what's wrong with the game right now" then oh freakin' well...
wink.gif
who is talking about supreme or space jams ??  
every day you are spamming up this thread with your hype,

followed with your hypebeast sig.

every post dj hoto j makes is defending or trying to hype the shoe.
just to make 60 or 70 bucks?? wow son your time is that cheap.
all at the expense of another fellow NTer .
if iit wasnt for you all these cats on here that missed out(if ther is any)
could of just walked in and picked them up that day without a problem.

Straight up, some people are FLOODING THIS THREAD.

You know who you are.

I'm tired of hearing about the market being flooded with packs and that the packs will go up in value.

How about everyone just sit on their EXTRA packs and just wait and see, rather than having 1 post every page saying damn near the same thing each time.

Keep it movin' - this pack done came and went.

every post dj hoto j makes is defending or trying to hype the shoe.
just to make 60 or 70 bucks?? wow son your time is that cheap.
all at the expense of another fellow NTer .
false.

wanna blame someone? blame jordan brand.... blame consumers for buying lackluster products on full price on RD....... how you gonna get mad at someone for taking advantage of people who allow themselves to be taken advantage of in the first place
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i went the day after the release date and picked up most of these man, i didn't c-block anybody... i was only planning to pick up two to resell but the manager and employees offered me as many as i wanted.

just stop dude.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

i went the day after the release date and picked up most of these man, i didn't c-block anybody... i was only planning to pick up two to resell but the manager and employees offered me as many as i wanted.

just stop dude.
indifferent.gif
you are LOL.. go sit down 
roll.gif

I received my pack today... I like them more than I thought I would. The black pair is cool, but the whites are fire. Maybe I'm not that hyped on the Black ones because I had the Varsity Reds and rocked them once already.

I logged into my FNL account tonight and noticed I had two pairs (8.5 and 11) in my cart on FNL. I put the order through and got a confirmation number. Order placed 6/25/10 at 11:41pm.

Will follow up with an update on what happens.

Just a heads up to anyone who ordered from the FNL restock the orders started shipping today (Friday) if you don't see an updated status contact The 800 to get confirmation or have them cancel the order...the overstock at the distribution center in Indy is done..most of the orders are now being filled from overstock at the stores...(mine is coming from TX) I would say those who "found" stock in carts most likely won't have orders filled..but hey you never know right...

As far as Pront J...J Phoneix or whatever his name is now...Dude is a clown...I hope all his reseller dreams are fulfilled and some happy ebayers help him pay for his kicks...if not gonna have to spin alot of high school dances to pay for them packs son...

chillout. dudes have just begun to receive their packs from online orders.

chillout on the "I HATE RESELLERS" ------------->>>>>>>>> "PACKS ARE GONNA GO UP IN PRICE"--- talk.

just received my 1/2 packs today. they smell almost as strong as the Motorsports. both shoes are very nice. and i gta agree, the "suede/nubuck" material on the blk infras are slightly diff than what was used on the VR's. quality seems on-point on both kicks IMO.

-no one should ahve any beef with this release outside of those who bought both VR's + infras. not much of a point, too similar. everyone should have known JB was gna end up releasing both VR's + Infras.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by air max 87

there is money to be made, what people dont get is that this ALWAYS happens.....

a hyped release comes out, causing people to think they can make money, that in point makes people flood the market......so now your gonna grab deals because theres so many floating around.

These packs will go up. its a jordan, and its pretty limited....

and the only reason i copped so many is cuz i could, and without spreading myself too thin, even if it means sitting on them for a hot minute. i just want it to eventually work out to me getting one of my 2 packs for free basically. or use 'em as trade bait later for a grail when they're less available.
sell 2 - 3 packs.... and yours comes out free i see that as a come up
A lot of interesting stuff is in this forum and is said when people are real and are not over hyping themselves in order to make themselves look good and to brag.  People know when someone is bragging or overhyping, but when the truth comes out people respect.  Nothing better than getting a connect who can hu with a tough release or when you plan out the right place to go where you can go early and wait in line buy a few of a hot shoe that sells out quick, spend the time to sell a couple and come up with ur pair or package for free.  Not everyone can afford 150 175 dollar shoes, and the only way to get a them is to sell a couple.  Props to the people who have dreams of getting real money and have to resell to get shoes now and who hopefully work hard to some day be able to buy J's and not have to worry about reselling. 
With all do respect, if you can't afford these shoes (or ANY material possession, for that matter) without having to sell several of them to make up the money you spent on them, you have no business buying them to begin with.  It's called living beyond your means!  That's not an excuse to cost other people more money by taking their chance at purchasing them for retail away, and forcing them to pay you for that robbed opportunity.  One of the guys in line with me the morning I got my pack was complaining about how close this release was to the due date of his car payment.  Seriously??  If you're living paycheck to paycheck, or are that broke, you probably shouldn't even be LOOKING at a completely unnecessary SNEAKER purchase, much less actually making the purchase.  No wonder this country is so f*cked up.  Get your priorities straight, people!

I logged into my FNL account tonight and noticed I had two pairs (8.5 and 11) in my cart on FNL. I put the order through and got a confirmation number. Order placed 6/25/10 at 11:41pm.

Will follow up with an update on what happens.
Considering how I got an e-mail yesterday saying the 8.5s I bought on the 22nd were canceled, I wouldn't hold my breath on that (or the 11s for that matter).  Though I did send them a nice e-mail inquiring as to how another NTer placed his order in the same fashion for an 8.5 2 days after me (the 24th), which is the same day my order got canceled, yet somehow ended up getting shipping confirmation through the phone that same day.  It wouldn't bother me that it got canceled other than that interesting fact.  We'll see what they say.

Back
Top Bottom