*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

breakdancer-baby.gif

Yessir
pimp.gif

I hope this shoe isn't quite as hyped as the Jams, I feel like I've already seen the worst for awhile at least if that's the case. I want this particular shoe more than any other possible option. If they do them just like the 00s, with black Jumpman and concord traction on the sole, I'll be copping two minimum. Make a TON JB!

I hope this shoe isn't quite as hyped as the Jams, I feel like I've already seen the worst for awhile at least if that's the case. I want this particular shoe more than any other possible option. If they do them just like the 00s, with black Jumpman and concord traction on the sole, I'll be copping two minimum. Make a TON JB!

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Expect pandemonium.

Not as much as the CG, but it will be chaotic.
this is wrong.
1)SJ

2)Concord

3)CG as far as hype is concerned
You gonna eat those words come Thursday.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Expect pandemonium.

Not as much as the CG, but it will be chaotic.
this is wrong.
1)SJ

2)Concord

3)CG as far as hype is concerned
You gonna eat those words come Thursday.

nothing will ever top the Original Cool Grey release....

its not possible....

the Original release for the Eggplant foams (all 3 volume/threads) gave it a run but still... it fell short in comparison.

nothing will ever top the Original Cool Grey release....

its not possible....

the Original release for the Eggplant foams (all 3 volume/threads) gave it a run but still... it fell short in comparison.

This is definitely worth coppin' as I've copped Space Jams last year, and I'm also still waiting for my pair of Coll Gray to come out this coming week! JB does it again!

This is definitely worth coppin' as I've copped Space Jams last year, and I'm also still waiting for my pair of Coll Gray to come out this coming week! JB does it again!

That gif is epic!!! Now this release is something to be flustered about..... wait to a certain extent though!! We all know this thread is about to get overwhelmed w/ overhyped squares.

That gif is epic!!! Now this release is something to be flustered about..... wait to a certain extent though!! We all know this thread is about to get overwhelmed w/ overhyped squares.

Just a fact i'd like to throw out there: Nelly's video, "Stepped on My J's" was the reason Jordan Brand remodeled most of their retro's, most of what came out in 2008 in the CDP, DMP's, etc. Also, that specific model up there was actually the same shoe designed for Ciara in the video, which explains why the only Concord's with the new mold you'll see up to date is with Ciara.

Just a fact i'd like to throw out there: Nelly's video, "Stepped on My J's" was the reason Jordan Brand remodeled most of their retro's, most of what came out in 2008 in the CDP, DMP's, etc. Also, that specific model up there was actually the same shoe designed for Ciara in the video, which explains why the only Concord's with the new mold you'll see up to date is with Ciara.

I'm just going to put this out there .. 
Concords > Space Jams ... always have been, always will be. 

Not many people liked the SJ's, but EVERYONE loves Concords. 

They're one of the most recognized Jordans EVER, my Mom even remembers them.

Expect pandemonium, worse than SJ's.

tinker-hatfield-air-jordan-11-xi.JPG

I don't even care about the shape. 

I'm just going to put this out there .. 
Concords > Space Jams ... always have been, always will be. 

Not many people liked the SJ's, but EVERYONE loves Concords. 

They're one of the most recognized Jordans EVER, my Mom even remembers them.

Expect pandemonium, worse than SJ's.

tinker-hatfield-air-jordan-11-xi.JPG

I don't even care about the shape. 

this thread is unnecessary

and no, the concords aren't more hyped than the space jams or cool greys

and i prefer concords, but popularity/hype wise, no

sounds like yall want people to get hurt for shoes

this thread is unnecessary

and no, the concords aren't more hyped than the space jams or cool greys

and i prefer concords, but popularity/hype wise, no

sounds like yall want people to get hurt for shoes

The only XI I like..... Its only right I get my hands on 3 pairs again.

Thanks for sharing the info again mate.

Back
Top Bottom