Alcohol

Originally Posted by lee the turntablist

also beer samplers are a must do before saying beer is no good
350px-Beer-sampler-5073.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
this looks good.

first from the left looks like corona or some other light beer, second from the left looks like Hoegarrden, two in the middle looks like Yuengling(sp)

like everybody else said, it's an acquired taste. sometimes, i just feel like having a beer. don't really ever crave the hard stuff though.

I've had less than 1 cup of alcohol my whole lifetime. Only sips. The only alcohol I've tasted that I liked and went down smooth was Grey Goose.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I'm with the OP on this. I have a bottle of Goose that has been sitting in my closet for the longest, because I HATE HATE HATE the taste. I took a few swigs when I first bought it and was feeling
smokin.gif
. But that joint is disgusting. Maybe drinking warm had something to do with it?

Naw fam, it's just terrible period. First and foremost, I will take a gram of the finest green/purple this great city of Houston has to offer before Idrink, but lately i've found myself drinking more often. I hate vodka, so nine times out of ten I'm drinking Hennessy and Coke
pimp.gif
. Went to a party this weekend and tried some Cruzan Coconut Rum. It definitelysurprised me. Quite tasty and didn't pack much of a burn at all. I'll definitely be looking out for it next time I make a trip to the liquor store.

Back
Top Bottom