alicia keys looking disgusting

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by cguy610

^ Again I say, is it only not cool because it is a fellow NT member? There have been plenty of mothers, wives, sisters, etc, that we have bad mouthed before. It just so happened that their family members weren't on NT. So, it is kind of a hypocritical comment.

I disagree.  For the most part, it's celebrities.  Celebs understand that it's the life that they lead. 

laugh.gif
Ok. I got you. So since they are celebrities, it is cool to bad mouth their female relatives. But if it is about someone on NT, it is foul. Got you.
A. Keys is a celebrity.  She is not Swizz's sister, mother, or daughter.

I disagree.  For the most part, it's celebrities.  Celebs understand that it's the life that they lead. 

laugh.gif
Ok. I got you. So since they are celebrities, it is cool to bad mouth their female relatives. But if it is about someone on NT, it is foul. Got you.
shes just only his wife, which is the subject here

She is SOMEONE'S mother though. I mean that is the reason she is out of shape according to some in here.

My point is, her being a celebrity means nothing. If you are going to say it is foul to badmouth someone's relatives, don't only say it is wrong because that person's folks are on NT.

She is SOMEONE'S mother though. I mean that is the reason she is out of shape according to some in here.

My point is, her being a celebrity means nothing. If you are going to say it is foul to badmouth someone's relatives, don't only say it is wrong because that person's folks are on NT.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

laugh.gif

I guess you missed my point

Originally Posted by FedExciter

laugh.gif

I guess you missed my point

I disagree.  When you make that choice to become a worldwide celebrity, you open yourself up to media attention and criticism.  It's the life she chose.

I disagree.  When you make that choice to become a worldwide celebrity, you open yourself up to media attention and criticism.  It's the life she chose.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

You dudes serious?
laugh.gif
Alicia > 99% of females on earth.

And you are basing this off of what? Other women in the media? This goes back to the assumption that the best looking women are associated with TV. There isn't any woman that I have seen that I am confident enough to say they are in the 1% of the world. Even though that is a lot of people, I don't think Keys looks THAT good. She is an attractive woman, but again, her "star" elevates her beauty in many men's (  ) minds.

You dudes serious?
laugh.gif

And you are basing this off of what? Other women in the media? This goes back to the assumption that the best looking women are associated with TV. There isn't any woman that I have seen that I am confident enough to say they are in the 1% of the world. Even though that is a lot of people, I don't think Keys looks THAT good. She is an attractive woman, but again, her "star" elevates her beauty in many men's (  ) minds.

son the same things can be said about the internet and forums like this.

when you make an account you open yourself up to everyone who post here

im almost positive that before everyone made an account  they knew about the childish antics that go on in here sometimes, no one is safe from being the butt of a joke

is it right to talk about my mans wife? probably not , but just like most of us will never meet swizz,the same can be said about hovkid

son the same things can be said about the internet and forums like this.

when you make an account you open yourself up to everyone who post here

im almost positive that before everyone made an account  they knew about the childish antics that go on in here sometimes, no one is safe from being the butt of a joke

is it right to talk about my mans wife? probably not , but just like most of us will never meet swizz,the same can be said about hovkid

Alicia was cool when she first came on the scene. I didn't like the braids and all, but she had a nice smile and could sing. But dudes need to stop putting her on a pedestal by herself and claiming she's still as nice as she was when she first came out.

You dudes serious?
laugh.gif

And you are basing this off of what? Other women in the media? .
....light skin, long hair...AND a celeb. thats all these clowns need.

You dudes serious?
laugh.gif

And you are basing this off of what? Other women in the media? .
....light skin, long hair...AND a celeb. thats all these clowns need.

Alicia was cool when she first came on the scene. I didn't like the braids and all, but she had a nice smile and could sing. But dudes need to stop putting her on a pedestal by herself and claiming she's still as nice as she was when she first came out.

Back
Top Bottom