alicia keys looking disgusting

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Here's how a woman should look post-baby (NO EXCUSES!):

kourtney-kardashian-shape-cover.png

Beautiful

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

She is SOMEONE'S mother though. I mean that is the reason she is out of shape according to some in here.

My point is, her being a celebrity means nothing. If you are going to say it is foul to badmouth someone's relatives, don't only say it is wrong because that person's folks are on NT.

I disagree.  When you make that choice to become a worldwide celebrity, you open yourself up to media attention and criticism.  It's the life she chose.
son the same things can be said about the internet and forums like this.

when you make an account you open yourself up to everyone who post here

im almost positive that before everyone made an account  they knew about the childish antics that go on in here sometimes, no one is safe from being the butt of a joke

is it right to talk about my mans wife? probably not , but just like most of us will never meet swizz,the same can be said about hovkid

Dude, a big part of many celebrities' lifestyle is about staying in shape and looking good.  It is different than criticizing a random woman that doesn't want the attention that may work 50 hrs a week/raise kids and not have time to work out.

And no, you do not open your family up to criticism when you make a NT account. 

She is SOMEONE'S mother though. I mean that is the reason she is out of shape according to some in here.

My point is, her being a celebrity means nothing. If you are going to say it is foul to badmouth someone's relatives, don't only say it is wrong because that person's folks are on NT.

I disagree.  When you make that choice to become a worldwide celebrity, you open yourself up to media attention and criticism.  It's the life she chose.

im almost positive that before everyone made an account  they knew about the childish antics that go on in here sometimes, no one is safe from being the butt of a joke

is it right to talk about my mans wife? probably not , but just like most of us will never meet swizz,the same can be said about hovkid

Dude, a big part of many celebrities' lifestyle is about staying in shape and looking good.  It is different than criticizing a random woman that doesn't want the attention that may work 50 hrs a week/raise kids and not have time to work out.

Keep in mind that people have to be tactful too. Most people would not talk down to someone's girl right to their face, but they might tell their friends so and so is ugly.

Dudes in here can call Alicia Keys ugly because they aren't speaking to Swizz or Keys directly, while on the other hand they are telling HOVkid to his face that his wife is ugly.

So it depends on how you stand... should you speak your mind on everyone equally or neither at all? In the end, people won't do anything to put them in the unfavorable view of others, so they won't talk !$@+ to people's wives/girls to their faces. But I mean would you go to your best friend and tell him his girl was a "golem"? Likewise, would you ever say a girl is ugly? Because while it is hypocritical to do one but not the other, that is what almost every person does.

Keep in mind that people have to be tactful too. Most people would not talk down to someone's girl right to their face, but they might tell their friends so and so is ugly.

Dudes in here can call Alicia Keys ugly because they aren't speaking to Swizz or Keys directly, while on the other hand they are telling HOVkid to his face that his wife is ugly.

So it depends on how you stand... should you speak your mind on everyone equally or neither at all? In the end, people won't do anything to put them in the unfavorable view of others, so they won't talk !$@+ to people's wives/girls to their faces. But I mean would you go to your best friend and tell him his girl was a "golem"? Likewise, would you ever say a girl is ugly? Because while it is hypocritical to do one but not the other, that is what almost every person does.

DCAllAmerican, you have roughly 19200 posts, and I swear it seems as if 19,000 of them are you playing the opposite opinion just to be playing the opposite opinion. It's getting old already bro, and it's not even like I have a problem with you. Just saying.

Devil's advocate "trolling" FTL!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh and for the record having a baby does not mean you have to get fat or better yet stay fat. That's a huge myth.

DCAllAmerican, you have roughly 19200 posts, and I swear it seems as if 19,000 of them are you playing the opposite opinion just to be playing the opposite opinion. It's getting old already bro, and it's not even like I have a problem with you. Just saying.

Devil's advocate "trolling" FTL!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh and for the record having a baby does not mean you have to get fat or better yet stay fat. That's a huge myth.

Originally Posted by scshift

Completely agree. But I would tell Swizz to his face that he hasn't made a good beat since Jadakiss' Kiss of Death, and I would ask him "What happened?"

Originally Posted by scshift

Completely agree. But I would tell Swizz to his face that he hasn't made a good beat since Jadakiss' Kiss of Death, and I would ask him "What happened?"

what im your right mind makes you think that a celeb like alicia keys doesnt have a hectic work schedule?

and you said open "yourself'' up to criticism,  you mentioned nothing about family so im not speaking on family 

what im your right mind makes you think that a celeb like alicia keys doesnt have a hectic work schedule?

and you said open "yourself'' up to criticism,  you mentioned nothing about family so im not speaking on family 

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by HOVKid

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]  In general, NT's opinion on women is the exact opposite of the actual world. [/color]
Because of the white influence on media. Pale, sickly looking women aren't what's hot in the streets.

Your antagonizing view on women of bigger builds and women of color throughout the years IMO was well worth the bit of ether you were served earlier.  You're lucky that the other site doesn't exist anymore or you'd be in tears in the bathroom at your office. You're a bigot. You use big words that most people on this board can't comprehend to disguise how you truly feel. People are entitled to their preferences but you go out of your way every single time to put down these types of women.

There have been plenty of mothers, wives, sisters, etc, that we have bad mouthed before. It just so happened that their family members weren't on NT. So, it is kind of a hypocritical comment.
This.

So calling out fat/ugly girls is racist? Just because they happen to black? I always see this bull @#$% argument on NT

"Oh you don't like Serena or the 30000 fat girls posted in the Black Girl thread? racist
30t6p3b.gif
"

News flash, not all black girls are obese or ugly. Keri Hilson, Gabrielle Union, Meagan Good, Esther Baxter, Beyonce, etc are NOT fat (all though B gets sloppy sometimes). No one calls them out for anything. It's only when you guys post Serena or overweight girls at the club

Black women who are not fat far outnumber the ones who are not, at least outside the US. For example there are tons of fine @#$ ethiopian girls who are all/mostly naturally skinny, and that's just one African ethnicity. So stop with that "White influence on the media" cause NO ONE likes fat girls except NTers and dudes from the hood. You guys are just providing more excuses for obesity in the black community in the US

Originally Posted by HOVKid

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]  In general, NT's opinion on women is the exact opposite of the actual world. [/color]
Because of the white influence on media. Pale, sickly looking women aren't what's hot in the streets.

Your antagonizing view on women of bigger builds and women of color throughout the years IMO was well worth the bit of ether you were served earlier.  You're lucky that the other site doesn't exist anymore or you'd be in tears in the bathroom at your office. You're a bigot. You use big words that most people on this board can't comprehend to disguise how you truly feel. People are entitled to their preferences but you go out of your way every single time to put down these types of women.

There have been plenty of mothers, wives, sisters, etc, that we have bad mouthed before. It just so happened that their family members weren't on NT. So, it is kind of a hypocritical comment.
This.

So calling out fat/ugly girls is racist? Just because they happen to black? I always see this bull @#$% argument on NT

"Oh you don't like Serena or the 30000 fat girls posted in the Black Girl thread? racist
30t6p3b.gif
"

News flash, not all black girls are obese or ugly. Keri Hilson, Gabrielle Union, Meagan Good, Esther Baxter, Beyonce, etc are NOT fat (all though B gets sloppy sometimes). No one calls them out for anything. It's only when you guys post Serena or overweight girls at the club

Black women who are not fat far outnumber the ones who are not, at least outside the US. For example there are tons of fine @#$ ethiopian girls who are all/mostly naturally skinny, and that's just one African ethnicity. So stop with that "White influence on the media" cause NO ONE likes fat girls except NTers and dudes from the hood. You guys are just providing more excuses for obesity in the black community in the US

That is a magazine cover shoot that picture was re touched her body is not that perfect.

That is a magazine cover shoot that picture was re touched her body is not that perfect.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

This.

30t6p3b.gif
"

You're pretty spot on with everything except that 1st part. You can't deny how much of a factor that actually is, and that's not on this site, that's on tv, the billboards,
the bookstores, magazine stands, and pretty much all throughout society.

And that last part, that's just a random generalization, cause there's an equal number other races who suffer the same. You can just look outside and see that.

Back
Top Bottom