All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

52-48.

Welcome to Cleveland JK
pimp.gif

According to Gammons, we offered "a good player" and to pay Beltran's salary, but he doesn't want to come here. Fine by me.

And Jon Heyman lists the Indians as one of seven teams interested in Jimenez. There are a ton of red flags on him now, and he would cost far too much.

According to Gammons, we offered "a good player" and to pay Beltran's salary, but he doesn't want to come here. Fine by me.

And Jon Heyman lists the Indians as one of seven teams interested in Jimenez. There are a ton of red flags on him now, and he would cost far too much.

I'm not really opposed to making a move..it's just...if we end up winning the division it's not going to be from picking up a Beltran, it'll come from improvement within the current roster or just getting some guys healthy.

We do need a bat, though. One way or another.

I'm not really opposed to making a move..it's just...if we end up winning the division it's not going to be from picking up a Beltran, it'll come from improvement within the current roster or just getting some guys healthy.

We do need a bat, though. One way or another.

Melky Cabrera, Pence, Upton and maybe Kuroda (iffy) are really the only fairly realistic targets I am interested in. Wild card: Carlos Pena, pushing LaPorta out.

No Beltran, no Ludwick, no Francoeur, no Carroll, no Harang, no Jimenez, no Guthrie, etc.

Guerrero is one name I am surprised to not hear mentioned (at all, not just in regard to the Indians). Not sure if he can play the field anymore, but I think he would be a perfect acquisition.

Melky Cabrera, Pence, Upton and maybe Kuroda (iffy) are really the only fairly realistic targets I am interested in. Wild card: Carlos Pena, pushing LaPorta out.

No Beltran, no Ludwick, no Francoeur, no Carroll, no Harang, no Jimenez, no Guthrie, etc.

Guerrero is one name I am surprised to not hear mentioned (at all, not just in regard to the Indians). Not sure if he can play the field anymore, but I think he would be a perfect acquisition.

Back
Top Bottom