All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

Bet he gets a first-pitch curve next time. 
laugh.gif

Kipnis in 30 plate appearances: three home runs
Cabrera in 344 plate appearances: four

Bet he gets a first-pitch curve next time. 
laugh.gif

Kipnis in 30 plate appearances: three home runs
Cabrera in 344 plate appearances: four

Hot damn it. We played a good game, but those 2 costly errors came back to haunt us.

I love Tony Sipp, but when the pressure is on - dude doesn't know how to handle it.

Now were 3 games back. I think we can close this series 3-1. We have Texas next, than it's Detroit in our house for what will probably be the 3 most important games of the season.

Beat Boston baby.

Hot damn it. We played a good game, but those 2 costly errors came back to haunt us.

I love Tony Sipp, but when the pressure is on - dude doesn't know how to handle it.

Now were 3 games back. I think we can close this series 3-1. We have Texas next, than it's Detroit in our house for what will probably be the 3 most important games of the season.

Beat Boston baby.

I'm just going to blame this on LaPorta for swinging 3-0 with one out in the seventh.

He walks, Carrera hits that double, and we're in business. Then again, he probably gets thrown out at third on that play.

I think every loss can be traced back to him somehow.

I'm just going to blame this on LaPorta for swinging 3-0 with one out in the seventh.

He walks, Carrera hits that double, and we're in business. Then again, he probably gets thrown out at third on that play.

I think every loss can be traced back to him somehow.

Back
Top Bottom