ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

kirbin, its not nike park rob place, there is a new manny pacquiao store near the supermarket under one of the escalators. look for vondutch and at its frontis the store.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

several lights out still available at rob manila. bigger sizes specially. size 11, 12, 13, and 14. for small sizes 8, 9, 9.5 available too as of dec 24th.
Great news bro

Bad news guy, I asked a staff there if they would be releasing the 1st and 3rd colorway, ubos na daw. Lights Out nalang daw natitira sa kanila.

The feb 2010 issue of Slam magazine (which is out btw) has a great feature about Manny.

He does play ball from time to time.

When asked who he thinks can box in the NBA

He answered: ARTEST
laugh.gif

No doubt.

Can someone tell me where i can get a pair of Pacqious? Im looking for the red/blue colorway, or the Lights outs....Im willing to pay and paypal! Let me know!Any suggestions?

try going back to the 39th of this thread.
the info about the new pacquiao store and their contact number was posted already.

Last monday, my brother in-law went to the pacquiao store in ermita Robinson and they only had size 9 and 11. He bought the Size 9 for me so the 11 is left.

Originally Posted by jason16

The feb 2010 issue of Slam magazine (which is out btw) has a great feature about Manny.

laugh.gif

No doubt.

thanks for the info bro.. is it available in major magazine stores?

Originally Posted by phoenixphire

Can someone tell me where i can get a pair of Pacqious? Im looking for the red/blue colorway, or the Lights outs....Im willing to pay and paypal! Let me know! Any suggestions?

What size you looking for dude? PM me.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

Originally Posted by jason16

laugh.gif

No doubt.

thanks for the info bro.. is it available in major magazine stores?

Yes sir. Feb 2010 issue Garnett is the cover.

CarlofromdaPI wrote:

Originally Posted by SOLE fool

LIKE A GAME OF CHESS, PACQUIAO PUTS MAYWEATHER IN CHECK
December 27th, 2009 | by Felix Strunk

Like a game of chess, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather have been making strategic moves throughout the negotiation process to put themselves in the best possible position for their showdown on March 13. Every detail discussed was like a coordinated move and, thus far, Pacquiao has maneuvered brilliantly around the board.

When it came to the gloves, Mayweather wanted the 10-ounce pillows. Pacquiao wanted the 8-ounce puncher's delight. The final verdict, 8-ounce gloves, scored a piece for Manny as rook took pawn!

When it came to the weight, Mayweather wanted the heavier 154-pound division. Pacquiao wanted to defend his newly acquired 147-pound title. The final verdict, 147 pounds, scored another piece for Manny as bishop took rook!

With Mayweather quickly down to his final few pieces on the board, he tried a desparate move to try to back Pacquiao into a corner. Mayweather demanded that Pacquiao take an unrequired blood test, giving the impression that his recent success might be due to some type of performance-enhancing drug. Pacquiao calmly countered, stated his success was due to his hard work and dedication and then began the process of filing a defamation lawsuit. Another piece picked up by Pacquiao as knight took bishop!

Now, Pacquiao is going in for the attack. His promoter, Bob Arum, has given Mayweather until Tuesday to agree to their final terms for a bout under the jurisdiction of the standard Nevada State Athletic Commission rules. Take it or leave it are Maweather's only options. Pacquiao picks up another piece when his queen takes knight and puts Mayweather in check.

With the clocking now ticking, it's Mayweather's move, but there aren't very many moves left to make.

Interesting... I just want the fight to happen.

Nice one guys!! hahaha "Gayweather" amf that knock me off my chair! hahaha
What's the purpose of Mayweather retiring and going back to boxing? Isn't that because of Pacquiao, and now he's playing mind games with Mannyabout some drug enhancing sort of steroid and random blood testing was needed? are they questioning the integrity of the Nevada state about the urine testing?what was that comeback a showoff? I thought Gayweather este Mayweather thought He's the number 1 pound for pound.
That only prove that their scared!

10e16c43f8ff71dd96614aa4848034e6bba6cbf4.pjpg

pacman rockin AF1 Phil CW same as the late Great the Godfather of pinoy Hiphop Francis M...

0b12653466f7bf35702dbb9c238ed27ad1aec9c2.pjpg

I Still miss the King!!!!

[h2]Arum: 'The fight's off'[/h2]By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com
Archive
The much-anticipated showdown between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, tentatively scheduled for March 13 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, has collapsed,Top Rank promoter Bob Arum told ESPN.com on Wednesday night.

"The fight's off," Arum, who promotes Pacquiao, said from Las Vegas.

The fight died after a last-ditch attempt at mediation failed in an effort to determine the drug testing protocol.

Pacquiao had agreed to move off his hard-line stance of refusing a blood test inside 30 days before the fight, but Mayweather wouldn't budge off hisdesire for random testing all the way until the fight, Arum said. Nor would Mayweather agree to a public apology for remarks he made accusing Pacquiao of usingperformance-enhancing drugs, Arum said.

Arum said Pacquiao would move on and likely fight junior middleweight titlist Yuri Foreman on March 13 or March 20.

The fight was to have been on HBO PPV, a sure blockbuster many believed would break the all-time pay-per-view record of 2.44 million buys set byMayweather's 2007 fight with Oscar De La Hoya, who owns Golden Boy Promotions. But Arum said he had informed HBO PPV boss Mark Taffet that the fight wasoff.
"
box_u_arum_sw_65.jpg
Manny accepted what was on the table and Mayweather rejected it. Haymon and Schaefer tired to convince Floyd all [Tuesday night] and [Wednesday] and he wouldn't agree to it. He didn't want the fight. He never wanted the fight. I always knew the fight wouldn't happen.
" -- Top Rank chief and
Manny Pacquiao promotor Bob Arum

Had the fight done the monster numbers organizers expected, it would have likely generated in the neighborhood of $200 million with the fighters receivingin roughly $40 million apiece.

Richard Schaefer, the CEO of Golden Boy and the point person for the company on the negotiations, did not return multiple messages.

The sides had negotiated every point of the deal except for the drug testing procedures. The fighters agreed to unlimited random urine testing, butMayweather insisted on random blood testing as well, even though the Nevada State Athletic Commission, which would regulate the fight, requires only urinetesting.

Pacquiao (50-3-2, 38 KOs) didn't want any blood testing but had agreed to take three blood tests: one during the week of the kickoff news conference,which would have taken place next week, one random test to be conducted no later than 30 days before the fight and a final test in his dressing room after thefight. Mayweather (40-0, 25 KOs) would have been subject to the same testing procedures.

When they could not come to an agreement on the drug testing, they enlisted the aid of a mediator, retired judge Daniel Weinstein, who successfully mediateda series of disputes between Top Rank and Golden Boy, which represents Mayweather, in June of 2007. At the center of the problem was ownership of thepromotional rights to Pacquiao, who had signed contracts with both companies before eventually pledging his loyalty to Top Rank. Under the settlement, Top Rankgot Pacquiao's contract with Golden Boy retaining a small percentage.

With lawyers at their side, Top Rank's Arum, company president Todd duBoef, Golden Boy's Schaefer and De La Hoya, along with Mayweather adviser AlHaymon, spent nine hours in mediation on Tuesday in Santa Monica, Calif.

The sides struck a deal during the marathon session Tuesday, but it was contingent on getting the fighters to sign off, Arum said.

On Wednesday, they were back in their offices -- Golden Boy in Los Angeles and Top Rank in Las Vegas -- and worked the phones with their clients while stillunder Weinstein's gag order not to talk to the media.

Arum said Pacquiao agreed to ease his demands on the drug testing window but Mayweather wouldn't.

Arum said Pacquiao agreed to shorten the window for a blood test to 24 days before the fight. In order to receive a Nevada boxing license, Pacquiao took thestandard annual blood test 24 days before his May 2009 fight with Ricky Hatton.

"Manny accepted what was on the table and Mayweather rejected it," Arum said. "Haymon and Schaefer tired to convince Floyd all [Tuesdaynight] and [Wednesday] and he wouldn't agree to it. He didn't want the fight. He never wanted the fight. I always knew the fight wouldn'thappen."

The drug testing became a major issue when Floyd Mayweather Sr., the father of the fighter, made several public remarks accusing Pacquiao of usingperformance-enhancing drugs without a shred of proof. Mayweather Jr. later made similar remarks about him using PEDs, even though Pacquiao denies it and hasnever failed a drug test.

The accusations led Pacquiao to file a defamation lawsuit last week in Nevada U.S. District Court against Mayweather Jr., Schaefer, Golden Boy president DeLa Hoya, Floyd Mayweather Sr., Roger Mayweather and Mayweather Promotions.

"The guys who should be most disappointed in the fight being off are Schaefer and De La Hoya because they went along with this guy [Mayweather] andended up with gatz and a big lawsuit," Arum said.

They also risk losing their share in Pacquiao's contract, Arum said.

"There's an arbitration which calls for them to lose any percentage of Manny's promotional contract, something we asked for and had postponed,but now it will go forward," Arum said. "We did that two weeks ago before Manny filed his lawsuit. It's binding arbitration. Our request was forGolden Boy to forfeit its interest in Pacquiao's contract based on the fact that they had demeaned Pacquiao with their remarks [alleging he used PEDs] andthat it violated the [2007] agreement between Pacquiao, Top Rank and Golden Boy."

Arum now plans on moving forward with Pacquiao facing Foreman, who won his 154-pound title on the Nov. 14 undercard of Pacquiao's 12th-round knockout ofMiguel Cotto to win a welterweight belt. Pacquiao would move up in weight to try to win a title in his eighth division. Pacquiao already holds the record,having won titles in seven divisions.

Mayweather could also still fight on another date in March, potentially against former junior welterweight titlist Paulie Malignaggi.

"We're going to talk to the MGM because they're out of a fight," Arum said.

Arum added that the fight could also wind up at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas or perhaps in Dallas, where Cowboys owner Jerry Jones made astrong pitch to bring Pacquiao-Mayweather to his new stadium.

Dan Rafael covers boxing for ESPN.com.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mayweather is just too scared to jeopardize his undefeated record!! what a shame

lol @ malignaggi blaming everything on pacquiao

saying pacquiao's walking out on $40 million

mayweather needs the money more than pacquiao

even if wapakman was a bust
laugh.gif

it was mayweather who wanted something out of the ordinary

and when you're a 7-time champ you just dont give in to unreasonable demands

besides, pacquiao will make the $40 million in court without even getting hit by a single punch.

just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom