ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

^Robinsons Place Ermita. Ground Floor near the supermarket
smile.gif

this fights seems to not have the usual hype and attention when manny fights. if you notice the news lately there aren't any news about manny's training.

also IMO clottey will go to the ring in this fight with nothing to lose and everything to gain which I think makes him more dangerous, manny has nothing to gain in this fight except monetary considerations, which if would amount to 15 mil dollars is a great deal as well but is not worth the risk. I hope manny can knock this guy out but based on his previous fights, he seems to be really hard to ko and is bigger than manny. if I were manny, I wouldn't choose clottey as my matchup, I would've simply fought JMM to settle the score and shut his mouth. also people would be more interested in that fight. just my two cents.

Originally Posted by lbj19

this fights seems to not have the usual hype and attention when manny fights. if you notice the news lately there aren't any news about manny's training.

also IMO clottey will go to the ring in this fight with nothing to lose and everything to gain which I think makes him more dangerous, manny has nothing to gain in this fight except monetary considerations, which if would amount to 15 mil dollars is a great deal as well but is not worth the risk. I hope manny can knock this guy out but based on his previous fights, he seems to be really hard to ko and is bigger than manny. if I were manny, I wouldn't choose clottey as my matchup, I would've simply fought JMM to settle the score and shut his mouth. also people would be more interested in that fight. just my two cents.
i agree. i would love to see him fight JMM again. hopefully next time manny will knock him out.

Imo Manny should fight JMM before he call it quits.

At Manny's catch weight of course.

i think that picture was originally from reader's digest. i'm not sure.

but that sure looks great.

Nice pics. Wonder what shoe size he is wearing.

He might gave them away after the game
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

Nice pics. Wonder what shoe size he is wearing.

He might gave them away after the game
tongue.gif

Manny is wearing size 9 . Yung sample shoes na Air Max Bizness Basketball na nakadisplay nun release ng gold/red trainer.

My boys would play bball with Manny during one of those filipino leagues in SoCal.... as great as Manny is a boxer, they said he sucks as a bball player and he never passes the ball
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

My boys would play bball with Manny during one of those filipino leagues in SoCal.... as great as Manny is a boxer, they said he sucks as a bball player and he never passes the ball
laugh.gif

HAX3!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom