ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

thanks to ogilvy for the heads up on winning the jacket and good thing we didnt have to line up for it,

seeing the crowd, i thought there was gonna be a riot.

also got my 2 minutes of fame with the interview and picture taking for them with the jacket on, i wonder whered they show it though

Amen KC.

Unless any form of blatant cheating occurred, stop complaining, or at least keep the rants to yourself. If you don't come home with what you want from anon-raffle limited release, then you only have yourself to blame for not going earlier.

Congrats to all who got their pairs. To hell with the resellers though.

Updates were given. I heard it myself when I went out to check on the crowd three times. Some people decided to stay. Others never got the word. NikePhilippines did its job well but it was just IMPOSSIBLE for them to make sure every person in line knew what was going on inside.

5 things we should all keep in mind when it comes to limited releases.

1. Camping out is no easy task and is NEVER a guarantee.
2. THERE WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE.
3. People behind the release can only do so much.
4. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE RESELLERS.
5. It's fair game once info is leaked on sites like NT.

I totally agree with KC about campouts. You just got to play it smart. I actually was part of a toy community before i got into kicks. If there is one thingyou have to learn bout resellers, you gotta beat em at what they do, to really get what you want at the price that you want.

You can't just sit out a wait for things to go to you. YOU! gotta make things happen for you.

nuff preaching, Nike (or the event organizer actually) did the best that they could have possibly done. I bet as much as there would be fair warning of howmany items where in stock, most people would've still stayed to make sure of the number released. They organized the event well, they organized the crowdwell, and lastly the sold the items well.

Nice pics bro.....

Congrats to all the guys who won their pairs. Was too lazy and stubborn to camp out. Next time pasabay naman mga bro haha

That's sick man, did you have he chance to order your on size? Yung nasa unahan ko kc guy maliit lang sya pero pinatos na yungsize 13 hehehe.

Sino yung pagala-gala kahapon ng umaga sa Magnet na naka red shirt at suot na yung pacman trainers?

^
roll.gif
It was nice meeting you kc, man everyone was looking at you when youwalk by,

I didn't even want to break them out yesterday.

I just did because I was asked to by the people who hooked me up with them.

jason16. Were you the one in playoff VIIIs? Nice meeting you too man.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I didn't even want to break them out yesterday.

I just did because I was asked to by the people who hooked me up with them.

jason16. Were you the one in playoff VIIIs? Nice meeting you too man.

that was me jojo!
laugh.gif
nice meeting you! at last i was able to meet themain man.. hahaha...
roll.gif

met a lot of NT peeps yesterday...shoutouts to redboy006 first in line, way to go pare! damn, i love your kobe IV ids.. with the MP on the back! pareng ryan,salamat sa big breakfast!!! busog! pareng mackie, till next campout... also nice meeting you pareng jason16 and pareng billy. also thanks to tukayo flashoutfor making things organized.. nice bro! and pareng jay (arriba letran!!!

and again thanks to Nike PI for making this possible... job well done!!!
pimp.gif

^nice meeting you din bro! man your lucky hahahaha! Congrats to those who copped their pair!

Congrats to everyone who got their pairs. A big THANK YOU to the fellow NTer who hooked me up my pair!!! You know who you are, my good friend!!! God bless andwishing you all the best in life

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

That was me.
So that's you so many people specially behind me are so jealous about the kicks, including me
devil.gif
. Even the shirts are sold out.

Originally Posted by Kulastic

That's sick man, did you have he chance to order your on size? Yung nasa unahan ko kc guy maliit lang sya pero pinatos na yungsize 13 hehehe.

Sino yung pagala-gala kahapon ng umaga sa Magnet na naka red shirt at suot na yung pacman trainers?
yupyup, came in extra early to make sure of that. hehehe...

@blackmambakb24- thanks bro! It was great to be lined up near your group!

Back
Top Bottom