ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by jayzprieto23

Originally Posted by monase

Originally Posted by jayzprieto23

wow people are lining already
eek.gif

are u lining up dude? daming kalaban, unlike yeezyz
nope..oo nga bro mas sikat si pacman..hehe...what time kaya maganda sa sunday bro??

based on nike bhs peeps, the sunday sched is just in case not everything sold out, they would be transfered and sold at park bhs, but it seems like it wont even reach 1 pm haha

this sucks, really wanted a pair pa naman, but im not into camping out for kicks.

any NT peeps camping out?

there are a few but i feel most peeps are the resellers...im just gonna get my jacket tom damn

It's a wrap folks.

50 plus heads as of 1am.

Got to chat with a few NT'ers who were in line.

See you guys again later.

Hey kc what are they gonna sell tom at park bhs? Cz I read that there are also going to have limited stocks for sale in park bhs on may 3

I'm skipping on the shoes, but damn do I want that eagle-southpaw t-shirt!!!!! =) Ftw!

I went there around 9am. There are more or less 120 people waiting already. I decided to go home na lang. Hope it doesn't get out of hand later. Goodluckto NTers who will get their pairs!

i heard the first 25 people were sent by one guy to grab the shoes? reseller strikes again?

just came home from the campout! what a day! The shoes look better than i could ever expect
smile.gif
MANY MANY thanks to nters flashout, igie, blackmambakb24,jeddahblaster and others who i failed to mention (sorry guys my brain is almost out). You guys made this campout one of the most memorable ones for me. Toigies group, thanks for breakfast! It wasn't too evident but i was HUNGRY!. Jeddah and Flashout, thanks for keeping things in order.

And to NT! thanks for the accurate and good info, you guys made this all possible. thank you! thank you!

Till the next campout!
happy.gif
:D:D

after 18 hrs sa wakas...whew! I was lucky enough the pair i got was the 2nd to the last pair..too bad it was not my size but still
wink.gif
RESELLERS man...i just dont know what to say... for those who witness ityou'll be the judge...shame on you. Snama pa Driver at yaya. look out for those pairs to hit ebay soon.

just my 2 cents...

i just came from the mp store minutes ago and wow. nike messed up right there. first of all, they should have given people an idea kung how many pa ungmerchandise nila at pinaasa nila ang karamihan ng tao dun. there were 200-300 people waiting in line but eventually there was only 11 pieces left of shirts +jackets. for all those that camped out, i all pity all of you guys here in nike talk philippines and all the others that are not members of niketalkphilippines because i know you really wanted those shirts/jackets but got nothing after hours and hours of waiting pero nike bhs was stupid enough to not tellpeople or let them have an idea kung meron pa o wala. wag naman sila magpaasa sa tao nang dahil patay na patay sila sa merchandise nila.masuwerte na sila na mefollowing ung manny pacquiao line na lumabas at maging considerate naman sila dun sa mga umaasa pa kasi most of them will do anything to get one and sana theyshould have given people some idea kung ano pa kasi ang dami na walang alam, asa ng asa para sa wala. wag rin naman na last minute kayo magsasalita kasi kawawatalaga ung mga tao na pumila ng 1130 tas wala naman palang iuuwi. I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE MY HATS OFF TO ALL THOSE WHO LINED UP WHETHER YOU GOT ONE OR NOT, YOUACHIEVED SOMETHING WHETHER IT WAS YOU LEARNED FROM WHAT HAPPENED AND WILL APPLY IT TO YOUR NEXT CAMPOUT OR YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED. for those whoorganized(nike pi), give A LOT of thought the next time you release limited edition stuff because wag naman kayo mangawawa ng tao kasi tayong mga consumer dinang bumubuhay ng negosyo niyo at isipin nyo rin na ang dami - grandparents, parents, balikbayan, sneakerheads na bago, even kids, - na di naman nila gustopumila pero sa concern at kagustuhan mabigyan ang loved one nila they'll line up. hope this is a learning experience for all of us. I WILL NOT BOYCOTT NIKEIN ANY WAY COZ I HAVE SUPPORTED THEIR PRODUCT FOR YEARS BUT THEY SHOULD ALWAYS GIVE PRIORITY TO THE CONSUMER AND THATS WHERE THEY WENT VERY WRONG TODAY. NIKEPHILIPPINES, BETTER BE CONSIDERATE THE NEXT TIME YOU DO RELEASES LIKE THIS.

**to those who got 3 or more pairs, sana naman makonsensiya kayo sa ginawa niyo dami niyong kinawawa kayo lang nakinabang sa hording na ginawa niyo. lalabaskayo ang dami niyong dalang sapatos sa harap ng lahat ng taong nakapila, mejo kabastusan na un to all that want to get the sneakers.**

sorry for the tagalog and this may be the first or the last time i will post in this forum but i would like to release my angst towards the event because nike'screwed' a lot of people kanina. not me but A LOT of people. i hope no one deletes this post because this is a pov of someone who tried to line up inthe end of the line but pitied all those who lined up for hours and hours for nothing. thanks guys and congrats to those who got one and hope all of you have agood day.

Malamang kagagawan yan ng resellers and popular personalities...

pano ba naman makakauha ung taga-hardball ng pair and jacket before the said release date?

there's got to be an inside job

We got a number stab from the Nike personnel awhile ago, as they will be releasing 39 pairs tomorrow, and only those 39 people who got the stab will be thepriority, they gave out 47 stabs awhile ago, that's for the shoes only, for the apparel, as what the personnel said, they won't have anymore to selltomorrow, hopefully Nike will improve on how they release limited items, just like what Adidas did with the Philippine Track jacket, they don't hype thejacket, and they spread the jackets well, and didn't cause any problem too, and hopefully next time Nike PI would release numbers based on the targetmerchandise they'll offer, instead of giving almost 300 people to line up for nothing! hope this will be a lesson to everyone.

* nainis ako nung nakita ko yung may 4 na tao may bitbit na 3 pairs ng shoes na malamang ireresell lang, during the line-up they are already planning what toget and what to do with the merchandise after, kapal ng pagmumukha nila! tsk!

Yung naka pink na babae na maliit na maputi, may kasamang tomboy, binayaran yung 4 na boy nila P800/each para lang mag camp-out. Ayun ang daming nabilidadalhin lahat sa states
frown.gif
Buti na lang nanalo ako sa contest at may natira pang team pacquiao jacket (with sponsors).

Bro Kulastic, I've seen that this morning as well, sobrang laki nga ng tubo, more than the McFly pa nga eh

IMHO...the only jacket that was worth buying was the flag windrunner...the rest were overpriced I think.

After the said commotion, I heard Mae Dichupa whispered if she could do something about giving some stubs. Luckily, Icebox and I didn't leave early and gotour numbers. 12 PM is the pick-up time tomorrow at BHS with numbers 1-33 or 39 as priorities. But what really pissed me off was that they did not allow us tosee even a glimpse of the POP Up store. We're not gonna destroy it or something and we know that the stuffs were all sold out but we had a way to sneakpast the guard and went upstairs and saw the place for awhile only to be ordered by "muscle man with the glasses" to go down. Anyway, I'ma get mytrainers tomorrow and wish Manny Goodluck.

Props to some NTer's especially Mackie!

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by soul228

IMHO...the only jacket that was worth buying was the flag windrunner...the rest were overpriced I think.

After the said commotion, I heard Mae Dichupa whispered if she could do something about giving some stabs. Luckily, Icebox and I didn't leave early and got our numbers. 12 PM is the pick-up time tomorrow at BHS with numbers 1-33 or 39 as priorities. But what really pissed me off was that they did not allow us to see even a glimpse of the POP Up store. We're not gonna destroy it or something and we know that the stuffs were all sold out but we had a way to sneak past the guard and went upstairs and saw the place for awhile only to be ordered by "muscle man with the glasses" to go down. Anyway, I'ma get my trainers tomorrow and wish Manny Goodluck.

Props to some NTer's especially Mackie!

smokin.gif

How about the limited edition (20 pcs) People's Champ windrunner jacket which you can only buy if you won the contest?

All apparel were sold out awhile ago, and only the shoes will have a limited release again tomorrow for those who have the stabs that were given awhile ago.

I was there for over 3 hours and Nike Philippines did an EXCELLENT job from setting up the pop-up store to overseeing the sales.

If some people used their heads, they would know that once that line went past 100 heads, it would've been impossible for them to get even a single tee.

LIMITED NGA EH.

There's nothing wrong with paying people to camp out for you but if you're main purpose is to resell, then you deserve a
indifferent.gif

Congratulations to those who got their pairs and intend to keep or use them.

Nice seeing old faces and meeting new ones.

Until next time!

the problem was the items didn't even past 70 people from the line, paano pa yung 100 heads? Maybe they can provide a certain numbering soon so that oncethey gone beyond the limit, they can simply advise the people that the merchandise is not enough to accomodate them, instead of being under the sun for almost6 hours, as we can't expect everyone to camp or pay someone to fall in line to get the merchandise.

Back
Top Bottom