ALL POSSIBLE XIV RETRO RELEASES *PICS* PAGE 1 + COFFEE

Coffee 14's.....nice

I am glad to see a new JB/Nike colorway instead of just the usual colorways. I would cop - those would look tight with jeans.

Thanks for posting, Eddie.

F L I N T g r e y

If I wanted coffee, I'd go to Starbucks. Does JB not realize that these "special" colorways do not sell that well? I mean....some people like them, but it's just an unnecessary colorway,IMO....

i love brown j's....these and wht/green will be copped fosho :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]

WHy not just make a white/black colorway |I
tired.gif

These Cinders are pretty nice but imo white/black would be 10x better . if they are limited i wont cop, if they are a GR, theyre mine

I actually like both the coffee and deep forest green XIV. Its a nice little variety in the JB line. I said this before but everyone wants shoes with red, black or blue. My wardrobe is deeper than that...so bring on the "new" JB colors. And if they dont sell well= less line for me. I do agree with the whole "limited" concept it is being overdone....Another Idea for JB since they agree on not releasin OG colorways...make those a limited shoe (w/no laser please!!!)
Selling Air Jordan X White Black Steel Grey Size 10.5
Air Jordan X White/Navy/Ice Blue Size 10
Air Jordan XIII low Black/White/Maize Size 10.5 EMail @ [email protected]

It's an ok colorway, but nothing I will drop $150+ and drive 2 hours out of my way.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."- George W. Bush

waNtEd: SpAcE JaM's SiZE 11

That's insane. I really like this colorway. I'm all for Brown on shoes, Mochas are in my Top 3 Js for me.
ous...[/b][/i][/center]

they should put those in the regional pack and give them to the west and give the east some white red black ones or nubuck color since they always kill the east in regional packs or just give us a og color

does are an interesting shoe. probably won't cop any xiv's except for charteuse xiv's and last shots.
Collecting J's because of the passion not hype

just now read through the entire post...

laugh.gif
at all the haters...

wait til ya'll see them on someone's feet with like a nice pair of khakis, and it'll change your mind..

i for one grew up a bulls fan, but as i get older, i like all the different spins JB does on colors, it's boring to just have the same black/red, white/caro, white/navy/baby blue, white/black colorways all the time..

"Challenge me. Doubt me. Disrespect me.
Tell me I am older. Tell me I am slower.
Tell me I can no longer fly...
..I want you to."
- Mike -

Would definately pass on.
That's 10 years I told Pooh in 95' I'd kill you if you try me for my Air Max 95s

i guess id have to see them in person to really judge them, but from im seeing now i dont like it :\
ohwell.gif

[/b]​

I like those, they look hot to rock as casual only, but any J is meant for balling too.
[/b]
Syracuse Orange in the house!​
<---- :wink:

Back
Top Bottom