"All-Star" Air Jordan XV SE pics

YO! I think the overall design is nice, and an improvement on the OG XV. This colorway I'm not thrilled about but I'd love to see this shoe release 1or 2 more "classic" colorways. DF!!!

Originally Posted by KID ZERO NINE

better than the XV's..that's for sure

laugh.gif
...don't think so. how could people possibly hate so much onthe og xv, but then turn around and say this shoe (in ANY colorway) is acceptable??

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nyck9hnic

does anybody else think this is what the og xv's SHOULDVE looked like? cuz these are hot no question. the ogs had to really grow on me
ummmm....

NO!

Yuck. I guess Rip better make the team so someone from the East can wear those...

-S

Where in the HECK did all you pro-XV folks come from? Because y'all SURE weren't around when that travesty of a shoe released.
laugh.gif
That thing... T.A.N.K.E.D.!

HARD!

I guess the recent retros have caused the XV to get some love.
nerd.gif

Man if yall just look at the shoe and get past the colors yall will see that this is a nice shoe.

They took the ugliest Jordans and made them likeable.

I like them. Amazing what a simple design changes can do to a show. They got rid of the floppy tongue and it's like a whole new shoe.

entirely too many lines towards the heal. Maybe it's the use of three colors or something, but it looks like a total cluster !!$% there.

They are ok, BUT they are in no way f-ing with the O.G.'s...... The O.G.'s are beautiful to me, the tongue is cool to me.. to each his own I guess. Ilike spiz'ikes/dub zero's too, we all have different tastes.

XV's are a hate it or love it shoe
i liked it, but now that they made the SE, the shoe looks horrible

i admit the reconstruction is actually appealing. can anybody with PS skills change up the colorway? perhaps to a flint grey/north carolina blue?

For anyone with PhotoShop, if you want to just mess around for a little bit, I have a request: PhotoShop request: XV SE in original XV colorways.
Here is the XV SE:

Could you please PhotoShop these in the colorways of the OG XVs?

Here are the colorways of the OG XVs I'd like to see, please:

side15-03.gif
aj15_wht_car_6.jpg

side15-04.gif
aj15_gry_wht_5.jpg
aj15_gry_wht_7.jpg

side15-05.gif
aj15_obs_wht_5.jpg
aj15_obs_wht_9.jpg

If you're bored and you just want to mess around on hotoShop, or if you're new at it and you want to try some shoes out, could you please make those XV SEs in the 3 OG colorways above?

Thanks in advance.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom