All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Go watch FS1
I actually watched the Colin Cowherd Show for the first time in 3 months and he went on to say, Michael Jordan wouldn't have been as dominant in today's NBA. Is this the same league where Russell Westbrook just averaged a triple double for the entire season? I cannot believe how stupid Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd really are....

All these firings yet Dan le Batard and his father are still doing a show from their kitchen.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 Unbelievable  
Go watch FS1
we got some ungrateful dudes in these parts..

They haven't filmed there in a year or two, they film HQ? at the clevelander studio now. pablo is annoying and it'll suck if Bo leaves HQ? to do a show with him.

People cutting the cord for cable is starting to effect the major networks now. Even though I don't watch ESPN as much as I used to it sucks to see familiar faces getting laid off.

From 2016, what cable subscribers are paying per month:

ESPN charges distributors a monthly fee of $7.21 per subscriber, and another 90 cents for ESPN2, according to SNL Kagan.

The cost for ESPN is up more than 120 percent from 2007, when it was $3.26 per subscriber.

TNT has the next highest channel monthly cost at roughly $1.50.

ESPN is estimated to cost $8.37 per month in 2018.

Some these personalities that were laid off could probably make $7.21 per subscriber through their own podcast of sorts. Don't be surprised if you see several of these guys, and ladies, try to parlay their on air notoriety into a media venture of their own. Makes the most sense rather than scurrying to one of these other networks or radio shows.

Damn. Didn't even know they had an nhl crew besides melrose and the sc anchors who like hockey.

I actually watched the Colin Cowherd Show for the first time in 3 months and he went on to say, Michael Jordan wouldn't have been as dominant in today's NBA. Is this the same league where Russell Westbrook just averaged a triple double for the entire season? I cannot believe how stupid Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd really are....
I repped you by clicking the button by accident but then I read what you said and it does make sense, so...

WTH? Not Jade McCarthy bae. She was just on nfl live today looking all good and pregnant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom