All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Im not happy anyone lost their job, but don't let door hit ya where the good lord split ya Mr werder

These people on twitter are rude as hell tagging people they wish were fired.

That's terrible, I don't wish anyone lose their job. People forget that ESPN is a job for those people that got laid off and now they have to try to start over.

That's terrible, I don't wish anyone lose their job. People forget that ESPN is a job for those people that got laid off and now they have to try to start over.

Not to mention, most aren't getting paid Stephen A. money.

Probably majority are low 6 figures.

Good money but far from being set.

When you consider that ESPN is the premier sports network it seems like it would be difficult to just pick up and go to another network or start over after being laid off. Fox Sports is better than it used to be but it's no ESPN as far as reach and job opportunities.

Last edited:

I forgot which espn person's twitter it was but they were arguing with a troll who said it made sense to fire all those people who read off a monitor and are getting paid millions. It's like how dumb are you to think that most of those anchors are making anywhere near that. They get paid well but the sportscenter people aren't millionaires.

When you consider that ESPN is the premier sports network it seems like it would be difficult to just pick up and go to another network or start over after being laid off. Fox Sports is better than it used to be but it's no ESPN as far as reach and job opportunities.

fs1 is still kinda trash to me. If i couldn't work on their ufc or nascar shows then I'd def try to get a gig on nfl network. I like the programming that they have.

Seeing Doug Glanville got the boot too possibly, cant find a confirming source though

fs1 is still kinda trash to me. If i couldn't work on their ufc or nascar shows then I'd def try to get a gig on nfl network. I like the programming that they have.

The jobs just aren't there especially given where cable is going.

I guess I'm an old school viewer. I'm not watching these sports shows unless I'm home and it's on my tv. If I'm out the house I'm not getting apps and watching their content. I do listen to an nfl network podcast.

I guess I'm an old school viewer. I'm not watching these sports shows unless I'm home and it's on my tv. If I'm out the house I'm not getting apps and watching their content. I do listen to an nfl network podcast.

Only programming I search out are the LeBatard radio show with Stu and Bo's The Right Time radio show.

Back
Top Bottom