All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Wow. Stein getting let go was a surprise. Can they get rid of windhorst. He doesn't even cover the nba, he just covers the guy in cleveland.

What are the odds that several of these people laid off had the opportunity to restructure their contracts and/or take lesser roles but ultimately told ESPN to screw themselves?

Only reason I can think of for some of the delayed layoffs and the layoffs of some of the bigger names. I'm sure ESPN would've like to have kept them around but at a massive discount.

This is probably what ESPN's boss is like 

MARC STEIN

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Marc Stein got fired... But Stephen A Smith and Sage Steele still have jobs. This is why you suck espn

sas responded to critics saying he's not the only one on the network who screams. Umm, besides the other dummies on first take I can't think of others who scream. Maybe Lebatard when he acts like he's annoyed with his staff. sas is the only one making weird noises.

Where are they getting those numbers from? It should be a rule on twitter that if you post 3 idiotic things that you will get sterilized. Your stupid dna should no longer be able to be passed on.

Marc Stein got fired... But Stephen A Smith and Sage Steele still have jobs. This is why you suck espn

SAS might be the most recognizable face in sports media.

And you think he should be fired?

SAS might even be ahead of Mike & Mike when it comes to ESPNs cash cows.

Last edited:

SAS might be the most recognizable face in sports media.

And you think he should be fired?

SAS might even be ahead of Mike & Mike when it comes to ESPNs cash cows.

Nope..

Same thing has been said about any number of former espn employees, who were replaced.. see his ole buddy over at FS1 and the numbers he's getting per show

How'd 'quite frankly' work out for him?

Back
Top Bottom