All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Looks like Woj to ESPN is close to official.

https://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/05/01/adrian-wojnarowski-espn-nba-draft

It's interesting ESPN is actually getting serious about their NBA Draft coverage - in the realm of Woj and his team "replacing" Chad Ford.

One of the biggest clown shows in sports was 20 years of ESPN propping up Ford trying to pretend he is an actual NBA expert and using his name for justifying picks or ripping picks.

It was pretty much a wrap for Ford after he got caught editing his draft pick analysis. Really don't hear about him much anymore.

Rusillo opened his show with a response to Kennels firing.

Glad he didnt ignore it.

He says he's here to stay and is looking for a new co-host.

Hopefully SVP

Marc Stein got fired... But Stephen A Smith and Sage Steele still have jobs. This is why you suck espn
SAS might be the most recognizable face in sports media.

And you think he should be fired?

SAS might even be ahead of Mike & Mike when it comes to ESPNs cash cows.
Steve A. Smith is trash for multiple reasons. This guy went to the Fashion Institute of Technology and dresses like this...

B0XLg5zIEAA_Kx5.jpg:orig

He's a 40+ year old man on the way to a Yankees game.

Yoga pants and vans with a VanHalen t-shirt that has a stretched out neck isn't all the rage for that demographic TBH.

A pair of Silvertab LEVI with a pair of White Swiss Classic is the proper attire TBH.

Last edited:
I still feel like a lot of you just aren't understanding what SAS does. He's basically playing a character while on First Take and in some other settings. He's supposed to yell and be ridiculous. That's what the show calls for. When he is actually being serious about things, such as the Adam Jones situation this morning, his points are pretty eloquent.

Yoga pants and vans with a VanHalen t-shirt that has a stretched out neck isn't all the rage for that demographic TBH.

Is this the Oklahoma style of the times?  How interesting
You know you see KG and Baron Davis on area21 with their Yoga pants on, it's definitely not styled to area codes, it's how Men and Young men and boys dress.

I still feel like a lot of you just aren't understanding what SAS does. He's basically playing a character while on First Take and in some other settings. He's supposed to yell and be ridiculous. That's what the show calls for. When he is actually being serious about things, such as the Adam Jones situation this morning, his points are pretty eloquent.
Exactly.
He's an actor getting paid well for that role.

+23

Yes to the first part, but when he's being serious he's actually pretty mediocre also.  Like saying all black people should vote GOP.

[emoji]127926[/emoji] "Cause a N wear kufi it don't mean that he's bright/ cause you don't understand him it don't mean that he nice " [emoji]127926[/emoji]

I'll admit his thesaurus game is tight. Funny as eloquent as he is, and with all the big words he uses, he still don't be saying NOTHING!

[emoji]127926[/emoji] "Cause a N wear kufi it don't mean that he's bright/ cause you don't understand him it don't mean that he nice " [emoji]127926[/emoji]

I'll admit his thesaurus game is tight. Funny as eloquent as he is, and with all the big words he uses, he still don't be saying NOTHING!
Basically how I feel about dude :lol:

I dunno if he ever used the phrase "unmitigated gall" but it seems like something he would say a few times a week.

Off Topic, but someone that I always enjoy listening to is Kenny Smith. I wish there was a way he could be featured more outside of the Shaq/Chuck circus. Always has a common sense perspective whenever he is called to speak

Back
Top Bottom