All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Dirty Demon of Debate: "Was your daddy a dope dealer? cause baby you dope"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

does Roy hate his job? he rarely looks interested in anything that's going on 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You know you see KG and Baron Davis on area21 with their Yoga pants on, it's definitely not styled to area codes, it's how Men and Young men and boys dress.
Hmmm I dunno.  What about the stretched out Van Halen shirt thing?  That's definitely not a thing here.  I guess metal t-shirts in general were a big trend this last year though.  

He was on there more recently.

I remember he started on nbc but was gone after a year.

What is this Rapaport and LeBetart beef about.

Rapaport went OFF on the BS Report :lol:

It was when Dan made his comments about magic johnson getting the lakers gm job because he was a charming guy instead of being the most qualified basketball guy for the job. rapaport went on a rant like he always does. I read he even sent a racist tweet / pic to Roy who works on the show.

He pretty much explained it on the BS podcast. Rap seems to still be salty about it since he's still talking about it on every pod he goes on. I don't think he's been on ESPN since :lol:

What is this Rapaport and LeBetart beef about.

Rapaport went OFF on the BS Report :lol:

It was when Dan made his comments about magic johnson getting the lakers gm job because he was a charming guy instead of being the most qualified basketball guy for the job. rapaport went on a rant like he always does. I read he even sent a racist tweet / pic to Roy who works on the show.

He went at Roy and Mike Ryan. Mike Ryan roasted the **** out of him and all Rappaport could do was make gay jokes in return. Made himself look really bad/corny

Can't imagine how bad it would have to get for me to listen to another Michael Rapaport podcast. Simmons needs to stop with this guy and Mike Lombardi.

I feel like he's a clown with nothing valuable to add.

Not to mention his faux-New York (but really Hollywood NYC extra from 1995) schtick is super annoying.

Back
Top Bottom