All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Meh, I'd rather the show switch back to a 2 person show instead of adding him. Dunno if i'd continue watching.

‘Wizards Postmortem, the Conference Finals, and the NBA Draft Lottery With Joe House (Ep. 213)’ on #SoundCloud #np

Foxworth is pretty good when he guest stars on LeBatard's radio show, haven't seen him on other outlets. I love Cote but I think he'd be awful in that role :lol:

Please hire Mina bae instead.

Anyone watch Good Morning Football? It's funny as hell to me. Plus Kay Adams is cute AF and probably real tight. They had a segment with Maury Povich that was hilarious a month or two back. Today they had one of the backstreet boys as a guest and made an nfl boyband.

Last edited:
Can't be stugotz.. need someone more straight.. papi is the wild card there

So no Greg cote or stugotz.. I could see Pablo if he wasn't doing show with bo

I think it'll be Sarah Spain, Dominique or mina

im pretty sure i read that bomani will continue to be on HQ

anyone listen to the BS podcast with Aziz Ansari? not sports related

View media item 2437310
Nah. He's gone bro.

I CANT WAIT for him and Pablo's show...I'm so glad espn is giving the few people I F with a larger platform (Michael smith, bomani, Pablo, dan).

Miss me with more stugotz tho. I'll pass.

Might try listening to the Aziz pod later but lately I can't stand Bill. I listened to part of the Bill and House latest podcast and they just really annoyed me on that pod. 

Nah. He's gone bro.

I CANT WAIT for him and Pablo's show...I'm so glad espn is giving the few people I F with a larger platform (Michael smith, bomani, Pablo, dan).

Miss me with more stugotz tho. I'll pass.
Stu is God! I love that dude

ahh damn, didn't read that part. bo papi and dan are awesome on HQ, my fav show for sure.

aziz podcast was pretty good, hes a smart guy and pretty funny. had some cool stories about kanye and jay z
but simmons sucks the life out of interviews :smh: either he's gotten really dumb or just doesn't give a **** because he gets good numbers no matter

He kills Bill man. He shoots down his little weird theories. Bill will eventually ask dude not to come back
They are good friends. That isn't happening :lol:

Love Klosterman's work. Bill's best pods are the ones with Klosterman and Gladwell.

Listening now, don't remember chuck shutting him down like this before..

Also the competitive point he tried to make on Jordan doesn't make a ton of sense, as chuck pointed out.. if you're ultra competitive and as Jordan has said, he went to Phil and asked him to give him a challenge

him going to something more challenging makes sense, if that's the argument you're going run with.. like a drug addict going to harder drugs searching for that next high

Can't get down with Foxworth when he co-hosts. Almost don't wanna listen when he is on. Mina though. That's a different story.

Rapaport should be a part of no holy trinity
Dude isn't close to the same class as Klosterman and Gladwell :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom