All Things Sports Media Thread!!

I feel like he's a clown with nothing valuable to add.

Not to mention his faux-New York (but really Hollywood NYC extra from 1995) schtick is super annoying.

100% agree. Nothing original or entertaining about the guy to me. I don't think he's ever given any insight worth a **** when it comes to sports either.

Damn |I

Kathy Berman, the wife of longtime ESPN broadcaster Chris Berman, died Tuesday in a car accident in rural Connecticut.

Kathy Berman was killed in a two-car crash near Woodbury, Connecticut. Berman, a teacher, was married to Chris for more than 33 years and had two children, Meredith and Douglas. She was 67.

The driver of the other car, Edward Bertulis, of Waterbury, Connecticut, also died in the accident. He was 87.

Chris Berman joined ESPN in 1979. He married Kathy four years later.

Chris left his post as a host of ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown after 31 seasons in January. He remains with the network after signing a new contract.

Can't imagine how bad it would have to get for me to listen to another Michael Rapaport podcast. Simmons needs to stop with this guy and Mike Lombardi.
I find them entertaining. That is what I look for out of them, entertainment. Rap gets the job done for sure.

Also, but if you have a long article that you are trying to print and it has a bunch of pics and other web-related stuff on the screen that you don't want printed, download the Chrome Extension, "Print Friendly."

Very useful.

I hate that more websites don't use ESPN's, "Print Without Images" option.

What day and what hour?

Haven't been able to listen this week.
It was on the Monday show and it is in the 3rd hour around the 18 minute mark.

The last caller of for the Magill got me 
roll.gif
. I won't spoil it.

"Hey Ron this is Stew from Rhode Island, first time caller, long time listener. Do birds walk? I'll hang up and listen to your answer."

:rofl:

"Hey Ron this is Stew from Rhode Island, first time caller, long time listener. Do birds walk? I'll hang up and listen to your answer."

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Did he say he was from Rhode Island or did he say he was Miami? still 
laugh.gif
 regardless. 

Damn, that's awful to hear about Chris Berman's wife  
mean.gif

Old people have no business driving a car, as the person that hit her was almost 90

Last edited:
Wow. Guess he didn't remember birds have legs and feet.
Greg asked that question first and Dan sent him and Stu out on the timeout break for such a stupid question so Stu just called in to double down on the funny

Not happy that he's leaving Highly Questionable. pablo is aight, I find the mean tweets he receives from lebatard fans more entertaining than pablo himself. Also when sarah spain roasts him on ath.

Bring in greg cote. Someone mentioned dominique foxworth but I saw him on first take today and he sucked and was annoying. Slurping lebron, eff outta here.

Bring in greg cote. Someone mentioned dominique foxworth but I saw him on first take today and he sucked and was annoying. Slurping lebron, eff outta here.

Can't be cote.. dominque I could see working or Mina

Back
Top Bottom