All Things Sports Media Thread!!

I would rather hear a former player. Yes

Hell nah..

Only couple dudes I wanna hear from.. I like when dan has players on and he asks them out of the box questions and they show some legit personality

Like when Shannon sharpe would show up to talk movies.. Stephen Jackson is great whenever he's on

Hell on time I care about Tim kurkjian is when he's on to talk look alike game and other non baseball stuff

Some former coaches and players are horrible.. see ray Lewis, most former pats folks and way too many more

I think Dan is right when he says they do their best shows when they just a radio show and not on TV.

Stu is terrible when he has to lead the show. The next two weeks gonna be rough.

Damn, Dan gone for 2 weeks!?!?

I thought ESPN went dead post Finals.

Some former coaches and players are horrible.. see ray Lewis, most former pats folks and way too many more
That might be true, but many couldn't care any less about thr delivery and articulation and care more about the stories and perspective that only coach/player can give

SVP co-hosting with Rusillo tomorrow for the full show :pimp:

Chris Long joining as well

The Mina segment during hour 2 of the Tuesday Lebatard show, where they're asking her if she saw couple movies is f'in hilarious.. must listen

Last edited:
Once they said demolition man, I automatically said nah she didn't see it.

Last edited:
I need her to summarize erotic movies like Blue Is The Warmest Color and eyes wide shut.

Random.......

What song/beat is that om the Rusillo Show.

I tried google but it gave me last years intro.

Only thing on barstool i care about is Asa

Pft can be funny in small doses

Back
Top Bottom