All Time College Busts

Im assuming you. Its Lookin like you got a track record of being a fraud
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ Ya'll believe ANYTHING this dude says? That _'s a real life Flintheart Glomgold.

This dude said Flinheart Glomgold *DEAD*

airmax, where'd you go to school?

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

who are you homie? whats your name ... lemme check my yearbook ... what year did you graduate? you take baucia for health? you take padre for spanish? $#@# outta here boy ...

laugh.gif
the nerve...

I transferred after my first year and played ball at National Christian. Bogans and Forte graduated the year before I got there. Mike Jones was the freshmancoach at the time and is the one who got me in there. I was at damn near every home game that year that didn't coincide with my own middle schoolgames/practices. My shadow on my visit was Travis Garrison...don't start throwing out Baucia and Padre's name out there like that proves you playedball clown. I can tell you younger than me...so that means you saying you was in like the 5th/6th grade and you know about "expectations" from the 99Dematha squad? Boy stop...go tell Walt that @!@+%%**.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ya'll don't remember all the BS he done swelled about on here?

laugh.gif
you know what assuming does
laugh.gif
... on the real though i dontunderstand why people on NT are pressed to discredit people, ESPECIALLY when they dont know what theyre talking about ... yall want me to show you my facebookconvo i had with rico before he came back into town this weekend to watch st johns? you want me to dig up my practice uniforms at dematha? you want me to pullout the pratice uniform joe forte wore when he was at dematha with the pin stripes?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... on the real though i dont understand why people on NT are pressed to discredit people, ESPECIALLY when they dont know what theyre talking about ... yall want me to show you my facebook convo i had with rico before he came back into town this weekend to watch st johns? you want me to dig up my practice uniforms at dematha? you want me to pull out the pratice uniform joe forte wore when he was at dematha with the pin stripes?

#&@% IT!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... on the real though i dont understand why people on NT are pressed to discredit people, ESPECIALLY when they dont know what theyre talking about ... yall want me to show you my facebook convo i had with rico before he came back into town this weekend to watch st johns? you want me to dig up my practice uniforms at dematha? you want me to pull out the pratice uniform joe forte wore when he was at dematha with the pin stripes?

why u got a joe forte PRACTICE uni?
laugh.gif

and i dunno how this whole facebook thing works, but I take EVERYTHING w. a grain of salt after (___________) said he was boys w. Darren McFadden thru thatsite...
laugh.gif

*LilStar...weren't u the guy (or was it someone else) who said that Mike Vick was gonna sign w. the Cowboys because his brother Marcus told you.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I transferred after my first year and played ball at National Christian. Bogans and Forte graduated the year before I got there. Mike Jones was the freshman coach at the time and is the one who got me in there. I was at damn near every home game that year that didn't coincide with my own middle school games/practices. My shadow on my visit was Travis Garrison...don't start throwing out Baucia and Padre's name out there like that proves you played ball clown. I can tell you younger than me...so that means you saying you was in like the 5th/6th grade and you know about "expectations" from the 99 Dematha squad? Boy stop...go tell Walt that @!@+%%**.
i am younger than you but i grew up in dematha homie ... i was in attendance at the inaugural all met football camp that the dematha footballstaff has been running for years now ... i was at every game when forte and bogans were playing ... i was at every home dm basketball game up until my senioryear in high school (and even one my senior year when i was playing against dematha) ... mike jones was helping coach freshman basketball with vene when i wasa freshman and i played with chris howard and brandon parker etc... etc... ...

travis was a monster, probably the best low post player dematha had in a long long time ...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not to get in y'alls gripe, but i think what they're saying is, just because you went there, doesn't mean you played on the ball team. none of that stuff proves anything.

i've got an old dematha football jersey in a box somewhere too (my jr year roommate played there), and could easily be like look at this jersey, i playedthere too.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Rico was a 3 yr starter at St Johns. he transfered his Frosh yr?
yes his freshman year he played running back on jv ... transferred out his sophomore year because his dad thought he should have been on varsityas a freshman and unless you are THOR in pads you arent playing for dm football as a freshman ... unless they bring you up at the end of the year and throw ajersey on you lol

Originally Posted by Nako XL

not to get in y'alls gripe, but i think what they're saying is, just because you went there, doesn't mean you played on the ball team. none of that stuff proves anything.

i've got an old dematha football jersey in a box somewhere too (my jr year roommate played there), and could easily be like look at this jersey, i played there too.
i played freshman basketball at dematha ... ... ... ... ... ... ... i stopped playing bball until my senior year when i was at another WCAC school... ... ... ... ... i never said i was a beast i never said i was better than anyone else cuz i played there ... i simply responded to the guy saying "iwent to dematha" with "i went to dematha and played basketball" ... both comments were inherently useless in my eyes and i thought i wasbringing light to that fact ...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

why u got a joe forte PRACTICE uni?
laugh.gif

*LilStar...weren't u the guy (or was it someone else) who said that Mike Vick was gonna sign w. the Cowboys because his brother Marcus told you.
laugh.gif
they had these official reversible grey/blue pin stripejoints when forte and bogans were there ... on the weekends mcgregor used to open the gym up for his nephews and friends and my uncle was on the football staffso he started bringing me up there ... one day we opened up the equipment room and there were a bunch of old practice unis in a trunk all nice and neat ... iremembered forte wore number 24 in practice and grabbed his uni lol ...

yes i was the guy that said mike vick HAD AN OFFER FOR ONE YEAR AND THE MINIMUM from the cowboys because an nfl agent and a friend of mine who knew marcus toldme through text and then (after i called him) on speaker phone with marcus in the car ... yes i have been at a football camp and caught balls from mike vickand marcus ... yes i have cut it up with marcus a few times ... yes marcus told me months before that vick was going to the cowboys ... no i am not anywhereclose to being a good friend with marcus ...

i said these things before but no one really gets the facts they just pick and choose to make funnies ...

Based on the hype...
m_hairston_300_081223.jpg

And unfortunately:
ncf_g_colvin_600.jpg

Cam will probably be forever known for:
large_Ezeff.jpg

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by haiti5

Michah Downs
Mustapha Shakur
Ndudi Ebi
David Padgett
ELIJAH INGRAM

Damn son called out my cousin Elijah but i agree..Smh he coulda been the real deal

bamma was like 0-14 from 3 range at syracuse one gmae....he SUCKED....so much hype when he came out of St. Anthony's....dude's claim to fame was havngthe cell vid to keep him and the rest of the b-ball team out of jail in the whole Pitt fiasco.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

who was that one point guard at notre dame...he was a mcdonald all america, i thought he was going to be pretty good...chris thomas? chris anderson?
Chris Thomas.

thomas_notredame_200.jpg

Where is this dude now??
eek.gif
i remember back in the day watchin the big east i thought son was NICE

Back
Top Bottom