Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by haiti5

Michah Downs
Mustapha Shakur
Ndudi Ebi
David Padgett
ELIJAH INGRAM

Damn son called out my cousin Elijah but i agree..Smh he coulda been the real deal

bamma was like 0-14 from 3 range at syracuse one gmae....he SUCKED....so much hype when he came out of St. Anthony's....dude's claim to fame was havng the cell vid to keep him and the rest of the b-ball team out of jail in the whole Pitt fiasco.

It burns but yeah his IQ definately could have been Way higher.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

who was that one point guard at notre dame...he was a mcdonald all america, i thought he was going to be pretty good...chris thomas? chris anderson?
Chris Thomas.

thomas_notredame_200.jpg

Where is this dude now??
eek.gif
i remember back in the day watchin the big east i thought son was NICE
Word! I thought homeboy was so nice. Who knew he would be the one to not play in the NBA while NT's prodigal son Chris Quinn is ballin'
roll.gif

Chris Quinn ended up being > Chris Thomas
laugh.gif

And a GIANT
indifferent.gif
to the cat that said Salim Stoudemire. Son got sowet with it @ Zona with that pull-up lefty stroke (PAUSE).

yall may wana look at Chris Thomas' career again...he didnt become what was thought of him after his frosh year..his last year he did suck.

but not a college bust..

Originally Posted by Al3xis

yall may wana look at Chris Thomas' career again...he didnt become what was thought of him after his frosh year..his last year he did suck.

but not a college bust..
Exactly.

If dudes are calling Thomas a bust, they might as well throw Jason Gardner in there too.

but not a college bust..
Didn't he hurt his knee his senior year though? I always thought he was pretty good, his sophomore year was good.

People are just throwing anyone out there

Salim and Hassan? They both could start for a lot of teams now.

Chris Thomas was decent, no bust.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

but not a college bust..
Exactly.

If dudes are calling Thomas a bust, they might as well throw Jason Gardner in there too.
Khalid El-Amin and Steve Logan too. Those guys are definitely all time busts.

/sarcasm

but not a college bust..

I was just about to say, how is Chris Thomas a bust? Because he didn't make the league? Dude was really good at Notre Dame.

Saying Salim was a bust baffles me too...

ken dorsey. quarterback from university of miami. only reason he was good in college cause thats when the U was an unstoppable team. he got drafted by the49ers. and now hes........?

Originally Posted by dipsett247

ken dorsey. quarterback from university of miami. only reason he was good in college cause thats when the U was an unstoppable team. he got drafted by the 49ers. and now hes........?
shush.jpg

eyes.gif
at calling a Heisman finalist and a NC winner a bust.

ken dorsey. quarterback from university of miami. only reason he was good in college cause thats when the U was an unstoppable team. he got drafted by the 49ers. and now hes........?

Number 1........we're talking about college busts. Not pro busts.

Number 2....Dorsey was never projected to be anything great in the NFL so to call him a bust is just asinine.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

who was that one point guard at notre dame...he was a mcdonald all america, i thought he was going to be pretty good...chris thomas? chris anderson?
Chris Thomas.

thomas_notredame_200.jpg

Where is this dude now??
eek.gif
i remember back in the day watchin the big east i thought son was NICE
Word! I thought homeboy was so nice. Who knew he would be the one to not play in the NBA while NT's prodigal son Chris Quinn is ballin'
roll.gif

dude plays for some team in Spain now.

That's like talking about Eric Crouch lol... insane HS hype, flop in college that's what we're talking about not bad pro's.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Jamere Holland - Highly touted receiving class, he too transferred (Oregon).
he had a lot of hype coming into this season too
GP Att Yds Avg TD Long Avg/G
[table][tr][td]Holland, Jamere [/td] [td]4 [/td] [td] 7 [/td] [td] 105 [/td] [td] 15.0 [/td] [td] 0 [/td] [td] 40 [/td] [td] 26.2 [/td] [/tr][/table]
Sorry I can't make these line up but you get the idea

Originally Posted by sole searchin

That's like talking about Eric Crouch lol... insane HS hype, flop in college that's what we're talking about not bad pro's.
QUE?

102jer9.jpg

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Eric Crouch won the Heisman

??????
Unbelievably, yes in 2001 i think
Please make sure you understand what this post is about before posting again...thanks!
wink.gif

I thought I'd seen it all with Chris Duhon & dude comes in here posting Heisman trophywinners...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

EDIT: My apologies.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If Im reading it correctly, dude was not calling Eric crouch a bust...
On second look, I don't think he meant to.
grin.gif
...@ least Ihope not. The wording could have made A LOT more sense though. Misleading posts/having to dissect them FTL.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If Im reading it correctly, dude was not calling Eric crouch a bust...

yeah they're misreading it.

he was saying calling ken dorsey a bust cuz he was a meh pro is like calling eric crouch a bust cuz he couldnt get on the field in the pros either.

hes saying its a stupid thing to say.

Back
Top Bottom