Altitude XIII

Originally Posted by liljkidd5

Where is everyone copping? Think it will be as crazy as the OG release?

It may honestly be worse...numerous store said they only got kid sizes

Where is everyone copping? Think it will be as crazy as the OG release?

It may honestly be worse...numerous store said they only got kid sizes

DTLR gettin em?.. they had the olympic vii's up mondawin and i copped, kinda thinkin these might be an ez cop wit all the otha J's droppin

DTLR gettin em?.. they had the olympic vii's up mondawin and i copped, kinda thinkin these might be an ez cop wit all the otha J's droppin

I heard a few stores were getting 2 FSR. It was nearly impossible last time around for me to cop so I'm hoping its not worse.

I heard a few stores were getting 2 FSR. It was nearly impossible last time around for me to cop so I'm hoping its not worse.

wat spots... im considering sleepin on them and coppin sum fire red v's
eyes.gif

I also have heard that not too many stores getting them around my way. A lot of people will probably sleep on them.

I also have heard that not too many stores getting them around my way. A lot of people will probably sleep on them.

There is no sleeping on these....if you think they will you will miss out on a pair...we all meeting up at PG (burners a must)
laugh.gif

There is no sleeping on these....if you think they will you will miss out on a pair...we all meeting up at PG (burners a must)
laugh.gif

Damn. This is the only ppl in the DMV area interested in gettin these?

Damn. This is the only ppl in the DMV area interested in gettin these?

I heard FSR too, but you know it's only like 1-2 pairs per size right? 
mad.gif

I heard FSR too, but you know it's only like 1-2 pairs per size right? 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom