Altitude XIII

do NOT go to georgetown, Anytime they get anything limited, the employees take all the good sizes and you get like 25 people waiting on 3 pairs of shoes sizes 7,14 and 15.

do NOT go to georgetown, Anytime they get anything limited, the employees take all the good sizes and you get like 25 people waiting on 3 pairs of shoes sizes 7,14 and 15.

any malls like ballston, landmark, potomac mills... getting these i know pentagon will but thats all

any malls like ballston, landmark, potomac mills... getting these i know pentagon will but thats all

Originally Posted by Jh3p

what a bust, these are up on every retail shoe website. QS my %$#.
So, a shoe in demand is a "bust" because its (hold your breath here) easily available for purchase to consumers?

grin.gif

*Goes back in sneakertalk graveyard with rest of local "vets", and sees why this thread was ignored*

So, a shoe in demand is a "bust" because its (hold your breath here) easily available for purchase to consumers?

grin.gif

*Goes back in sneakertalk graveyard with rest of local "vets", and sees why this thread was ignored*

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Real talk though, JB is in it for the money.

Outside of the BIN collection, I am sure there won't be a limited shoe from these guys anymore.

2011 means you "wannabee" resellers will have to get a REAL job........
wink.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Outside of the BIN collection, I am sure there won't be a limited shoe from these guys anymore.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

grin.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

grin.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

i still have my pair from a few years back. im good. i think im going to pass on those 11's too. all i want is the eggplants black 97s black uptempos and wht red 13's an dill be good for a while.

i still have my pair from a few years back. im good. i think im going to pass on those 11's too. all i want is the eggplants black 97s black uptempos and wht red 13's an dill be good for a while.

Back
Top Bottom